Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RNM Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 07:38 PM
    I feel hurt because I hurt him, what do I do ?
    Hi,

So it turns out my friend likes me a lot more than just friends, and I don't see him as more than friends. Because I do not think we'd work out in the long term. I feel terrible because he wants to be with me and he got really upset when I told him I just want to be friends. He said he can't be friends with me. I can kiss him, but I know that he likes me more than I like him, so it would hurt him later. I feel so terrible, sad and hurt because I hurt him and he sounds like he almost was in love with me. What can I do in this situation ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Leave him alone to get over his feelings would be the best thing to do, and the right and honest path to take.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Two things, you either give it a real try and see where things go. Or you play it safe and stand by your decision, he will get over it everntually. Last thing you want to do is lead him on.
    Bosnian510 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 02:05 AM
    Don't lead him on. That would be the worst thing you can do from your side. Stand by your decision if you are confident with it... if not, then give it a shot, you never know.

If you stand by your decision, and he decides not be friends anymore.. agree with it and give him time to think about what he just did. Lose a good fiend. He'll come back, I guarantee it. Is it going to be awkward if he does come back? That's up to you guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feel so hurt. Feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

I feel so hurt don't know what to do anymore. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

View more questions Search