Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I feel like death warmed over. My body is not very happy with me right now.

This better end at 12:00am sharp!

I knew I should have gotten the extended warranty. :(
    I don't believe in extended warranties. They always seem to wear out just before you have a problem...

2010 will be a better year for all of us! Just have to believe that and try!

Thanks!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Are you inviting us over for dinner? It sounds delicious!

Thanks!
    Hurry, I'm starting the grill in 12 minutes:)
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Hurry, I'm starting the grill in 12 minutes:)

I'll be right there! :p

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    I don't believe in extended warranties. They always seem to wear out just before you have a problem...

2010 will be a better year for all of us! Just have to believe that and try!

Thanks!
    I sincerely hope that 2010 will be better, everything was going pretty good and then BAM:rolleyes: I always have hope and I still have a roof over my head and food to eat and my son is healthy, so I am very grateful:)

I do have a problem right now with a mosquito in my house that keeps biting me and I'm allergic.. I need Catsmine:eek:
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:30 PM
    I sincerely hope that 2010 will be better, everything was going pretty good and then BAM:rolleyes: I always have hope and I still have a roof over my head and food to eat and my son is healthy, so I am very grateful:)

I do have a problem right now with a mosquito in my house that keeps biting me and I'm allergic.. I need Catsmine:eek:

I never heard of an allergic reaction to mosquitoes,you poor thing.
    You have to move to New York where they freeze in mid flight.:eek:
    Your dinner sounds delicious and you sound like an excellent chef.
    I am having ham again.I will NEVER buy a 15 lbs. ham again.We are hammed out.
    Bon appétit!
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 09:06 PM
    I love Ham! I buy it on sale during the holidays and freeze all the leftovers for later breakfasts or dinners or beans and buns with the bone. I miss Ham, I didn't get any this year.:( Maybe that's why it wasn't a good year.
    My meat is taking a long time on the grill... I think because it is cold outside.
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 09:18 PM
    My meat is taking a long time on the grill... I think because it is cold outside.
    That's okay, because it will take me awhile to get over there! :p

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    I never heard of an allergic reaction to mosquitoes,you poor thing.
    They should be dead here from the cold, so I don't know what's going on:eek: The reaction is just intense itching and large lumps (swelling) that itch. It all depends on where I am bitten, usually swells a 1/4 to 1/2 inch and the circumference size of a baseball.
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 10:34 PM
    I love Ham!! I buy it on sale during the holidays and freeze all the leftovers for later breakfasts or dinners or beans and buns with the bone. I miss Ham, I didn't get any this year.:( Maybe that's why it wasn't a good year.
    I thought ham had too much water to freeze? I would have popped this baby in the freeze last week.
    Any special preps or anything and does it get soggy? I hate soggy meat.
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Nothing special. I buy the ham with the bone (not spiral) I can leave it in the freezer uncooked or cook and then slice up to freeze. I just use freezer paper and wrap in plastic wrap and then in bags. Always is good when I pull it out.:) I've had ham sandwiches 6 months later and they were great:D and breakfast ham is perfect... ham and eggs, omelets, fritatas (sp) etc
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:04 AM
    Nothing special. I buy the ham with the bone (not spiral) I can leave it in the freezer uncooked or cook and then slice up to freeze. I just use freezer paper and wrap in plastic wrap and then in bags. Always is good when I pull it out.:) I've had ham sandwiches 6 months later and they were great:D and breakfast ham is perfect...ham and eggs, omelets, fritatas (sp) etc
    Thanks girl,you the bomb :)

I have made the omelette's,ham and scalloped potatoes,ham soup,ham sandwiches .
    I am so happy to know I can freeze this .I love ham and I can't even give it away right now as everyone is hammed out.Thanks hon :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:40 AM
    They should be dead here from the cold, so I don't know what's going on:eek: The reaction is just intense itching and large lumps (swelling) that itch. It all depends on where I am bitten, usually swells a 1/4 to 1/2 inch and the circumference size of a baseball.
    What! You're saying that type of reaction is an allergic reaction? But... every time I get a mosquito bite (that can be all the year throughout), I get the same thing... except if I don't scratch the bite, it swells a little (that is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch).

Wasp sting... ugh! I heard that it swells much more. I've never seen one though. I've been stung twice, but it swelled as much as a mosquito bite.

Anyhoo, try to find an electric racket. I have one at home and that's awfully useful! :)

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/719399...ing_Racket.jpg
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 12:48 AM

Hubby is in bed with a headache (dead end).

I am tipsy (okay, I'm drunk)

It's New Years.

This is not what I had in mind. :(

Oh well, Happy New Year!
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:51 AM

Lol, have a good night's sleep Alty! And Happy New Year! :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:53 AM

It's New Years.

Oh well, Happy New Year!
    You are not tipsy,if you were there would be no typing.

I had a crappo night and my man has been a beouch all day with a toothache and the I thought there was another murder in my hood but it was just a shooting.I love you honey :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 12:54 AM

It's New Years.

Oh well, Happy New Year!
    Have a happy new year Alty, Clough and Unky and to all ! Just got back from the party, thank God for spellcheck...

Alty... what's one night without? :)
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 12:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Lol, have a good night's sleep Alty! And Happy New Year! :)
    You too sweetie.

Hey, you'll be 18 this year!

Watch out. Muwahahahahahah! :cool:
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    You are not tipsy,if you were there would be no typing.

I had a crappo night and my man has been a beouch all day with a toothache and the I thought there was another murder in my hood but it was just a shooting.I love you honey :)
    Love you right back.

Happy New Year sweetie.

Seems like both of our guys are just downers tonight. Sigh.
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 12:56 AM
    You too sweetie.

Hey, you'll be 18 this year!

Watch out. Muwahahahahahah! :cool:
    Waaahhhh!! :eek:
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 12:57 AM

Alty... what's one night without?
    Hell! Pure hell! ;)

Actually, I'm not feeling too great myself, but still, it would have been nice to kiss him at midnight, or even a cuddle.

I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Ignore me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 15 and had sex for the first time but didn't enjoy it.why ? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and had sex for the first time with my boyfriend of one year last weekend. What I can't stop thinking about is that I didn't enjoy it at all. I could have fallen asleep :p, I was on top and I just wasn't feeling a thing!. It just didn't feel good at all. Sooo... what happened?. ...

How can I enjoy being on top? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a little problem well when me and my boyfriend are having sex I don't like to be on top because I don't get no plesure at all but he sometimes gets mad because he does almost all the work and I sometimes feel really bad but I don't like being on top what should I do to like it or do it...

Can't enjoy sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am a 19 year old female, I first had sex at 16 and did not like it, I understand the first time is never usually good so this did not worry me. I have had sex 7 times but during I can't seem to enjoy it, I have never had an orgasm and even though I really want it at first as soon as I start, I...

Thought you would all enjoy this one . [ 2 Answers ]

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron , 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are...

Don't enjoy it [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years. I use to enjoy sex a lot! But since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago, I just don't want it, crave it or seem to need it. Even when I am in the mood, It seems that my husband doesn't know where to touch or how to touch me to make me feel good. What can I do?

View more questions Search