Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley8 View Post
    Thanks all for your suggestions, I think I know what I have to do now. Counseling or move on, I can't have a relationship where there is no communication or affection. Thanks again.
    I would have thought that communication was integral to a partnership and that this was non-negotiable. Not communicating is just opting out, in my mind.

Sometimes it's about being clear what our priorities are in a relationship... you know what you want, and now you know what you don't want. Good luck!
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 30, 2009, 03:14 PM

smiley8
    I hope to hear from you about how this works out... good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4yr Relationship and STILL not married! [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4yrs and we are still dating. I only see him maybe twice a week. Admittedly we live about 40 minutes away from each other and have for the majority of our relatiolnship.. which to me makes me want to live with him so that we can be closer and see each...

Married relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I am married for 8 years but no kids. From the very beginning our relationship has not been so good, fights then patch up so average. We shifted abroad 2 years back, for last year my hubby has developed friendship with one of her female colleague who is married has kids but she has a bad...

She wants to get married but doesn't want a relationship right now [ 4 Answers ]

This is a tough situation and I would really appreciate anyone's insights. I met my ex girlfriend when we were 14. We had been together for almost four years and we were getting ready to go to college. My dad was never a fan of me being in such a long relationship because he wanted me to "ejoy"...

Healing After Relationship with a Married Man [ 3 Answers ]

I was involved with a married man for 26 months. It completely ended this week as he moved to Brazil. I've "read" so many true things about this type of relationship that I wish I had read BEFORE now... He and his wife had no children together. He met her while working in Brazil 12 years ago. ...

Relationship with a married man [ 57 Answers ]

I have been reading through some of the threads regarding seeing a married man as I am very confused, alone and fed up. I have been seeing a married man for a few months now, he is someone I knew quite a few years ago and our relationship just took up from where we left off, we get on very well...

View more questions Search