Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nualla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 04:06 AM
    You're both adults, if you both consent then there is no problem with it.

As for the age issue, it's only as big a deal as it is in your own head. There are plenty of people attracted to older and younger partners, and many that enjoy very fulfilling relationships in age gap relationships. There are as many benefits to sleeping with a man in his 50s as with a man in his 20s. And there are as many dangers in sleeping with a man in his 20s as there are with a man in his 50s.

HOWEVER - the fact that you couldn't answer this for yourself and had to ask a forum of strangers suggests that you don't know your own feelings. If I were you I would refrain for this reason. If you really want to, then you won't need to ask others if you should. Give yourself a little more time to learn about yourself and your heart. Just because you're 18 now doesn't mean you absolutely have to rush into sex with anyone at all if you don't truly feel comfortable.
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2009, 02:05 PM

I'd suggest that you evaluate why you want to act on this fantasy. How would you feel afterward? If you don't feel so great about this, decline the offer. You'll find someone you're more comfortable with, in all likelihood, who'd be more than happy to get you off. If you feel you would enjoy the experience (and not "not care" or "not mind" I mean actually emotionally and physically benefit from), then you do whatever you think works.

It's natural to have sexual feelings you aren't so comfortable with, or aren't sure about. Take a step back and evaluate things, as lust isn't known for improving decision-making skills.

I've wanted several guys, some older (40 yrs max), but I generally realized I personally couldn't deal with the fact that it would really be an unequal thing---I would hate suspecting that it was some objectification of young women, or my (former) virginity etc etc as opposed to my individual merits.

BTW, if he's saying that he's sooo experienced and better than the young guys, that's a bit manipulative and unfair to young guys who like to get a woman off.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 02:28 PM

This thread is almost a month old, I think she has already decided whether she will be sleeping with him.
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Mar 10, 2009, 02:45 PM

Nobody can stop what you want to do, or how you feel. But for the fact that he is 50, and your 18 just seems wrong. Though I think age doesn't matter, your at that age where sex is always on the mind. I wish you the best in anything you pick, and I won't judge as others should not either. But be careful, when a girl has sex sometimes it gets into our heads and could made things weird or upsetting stronger feelings, and so forth.
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2009, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    This thread is almost a month old, I think she has already decided whether she will be sleeping with him.
    Not necessarily, took me about a month to figure on a definite "no" once.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfoxie View Post
    Not necessarily, took me about a month to figure on a definite "no" once.
    The point is, the OP hasn't come back since she started this thread, so it's time to let it go, move on and forget about this until the OP comes back to give us an update.

There's no point in bumping a dead thread to the top of the list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to look older [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any ways whether its certain specific clothes or a certain style of applying makeup and such to make yourself look older?

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Older dog won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

She is nearly 13. Has visited the vet had extensive blood & urine work. Currently battling a UTI was on baytrol now on cipro. She has always been a 1 brand dry dog food eater. Since 6/08 (this is 11/08) she has gone from 53 lbs to 44 lbs. No reasonable explanation. We switched her to Hill's...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

Older dog [ 11 Answers ]

I am struggling with an older dog in my household. He is 17 so I am lucky he is still around. It is a male schnauzer. He eats with no problem, but goesn't always take the medication that he needs of 5 pills in the morning, and 4 in the evening. If he is hungry, he will devour them with his...

View more questions Search