Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 02:33 AM

You say this isn't the first time he left you hanging on plans?

If you allow someone to treat you in a manner you regard as unfair or unacceptable because they 'love' you, they WILL do it again and YOU will be the one hurt and confused.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Nov 13, 2008, 05:37 PM

Ok so I haven't read all the posts so forgive me if I repeat anything..

My ex boyfriend was like that.. he would bail on me or "over sleep" and I would go to his house pounding on his door trying to wake him up thinking he's dead because I see his car in the drivway..

Let me tell you.. it got real old.. I really think this is a personality type that both our guys have (he's my ex now)-- they are flaky and they don't appreciate what they have..

Take a real hard look at your relationship.. maybe he had a girl inside his room, and didn't want you to see her.. maybe he's just a heavy sleeper, and maybe he's just really really inconsiderite..

Want to know the last straw for me? I was soposed to hang out with my boyfriend (now an ex) when he got off work, I was waiting for the text telling me when to come over and got none, so I went to his house anyway to hang out, figuring he forgot to text me.. I go to his house and see his car in the driveway and his lights are off in his room but I could tell his TV is on and the blinds were closed (he was on the second floor) I try calling his name, calling and calling and nothing

.. So I knock on the door and his roommates let me in, I go up to his room and see him watching a movie and there's this F***ing blonde sitting in bed watching the movie with him.. He apparently was getting back at me for something he was mad about.. I kicked his a$$ to the curb! I so didn't deserve treatment like that!! Just remember this is who they are, that won't change!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I overreacting? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 (and a girl). I've been away from home for about 2 weeks and of course, haven't seen my best friend in that time (a little more than that, actually, since it's summer and we both have been kind of busy). I went over to her house just the other day though, and it was kind of awkward. We...

Is he disrespectful or am I overreacting? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the course of the year that we've been dating, I've noticed that my boyfriend doesn't say "please" with me (ever), or ask me to get/do things for him. He just tells me to. For instance, instead of saying "Can you get me a glass of water?" he'll say "Get me a glass of water." I know this...

Am I overreacting [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about 5 years now.He was out of the country for 7 months for educational purposes last year. After he has come back things have changed in a way that now he is only focused on his career.he says that the relationship is a priority for him, but his career comes...

Am I overreacting [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get an objective opinion on whether I am overreacting. I've been with my wife for 9 years, and married for 7 with 2 young children and an older stepson that was from my wife's previous marriage. From the start we have had some rocky times and she always seemed to have these walls up...

View more questions Search