Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2013, 11:52 PM
    I don't get the part about you being in town. Don't get why you broke up with her if you want a relationship with her later. Can you write again and be more clear about why you broke up, and why you're upset about it?
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 12:53 AM
    I did it in town because I didn't want her to cry but she still did.

Because we didn't do this 'will you be my girlfriend' sort of stuff and it just went into a relationship. Then after a couple of months it was like I realised I was someone's boyfriend an I didn't like that. I feel like I'm afraid of commitment and I felt this relationship going no where. So I just had to do it
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 08:33 AM
    All threads have been merged

Break ups suck. Whether you get dumped, or dump someone. While we all cope with our pain in different ways it still hurts. Maybe it's the first time you have dumped someone, I don't know, but I do know that its only temporary, and will get better as time heals your heart.

Things get more normal if you stay busy with family, friends, and activities you enjoy. Read the stickies here and see how others have coped with the heart break of a break up. You are not alone.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Well, break ups are hard and being rejected can really hurt a person's feelings. That said, it's worse to continue dating someone you don't see a future with because expecations increase for a future as a relationship continues longer, so the breakup only hurts more.

It's right to break up if that's how you feel.

At the same time, know that if you don't want a commitment or relationship with a girl, you should keep that in mind in what you ask of them. For example, kissing and other physical intimacy is very emotional for a girl and most see it as a guy being interested in a relationship with them. If it's not what you want, you need to be honest before you put the moves on her.
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Basicially: being a teenager is IMPOSSIBLY tough.
    Tell us how she reacted? If she cried, of course you feel confused.
    Yeah I had a little year which made her cry loads and I felt so bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel attracted to my girlfriend what should I do [ 7 Answers ]

Ive been with my girlfriend for about a year now. I moved from my state to come out an live with her. From the very beginning Ive had an issue the with the way she looks. She wears weave all the time, and has to wear a pound of makeup just to look attractive to me. Its hard to muster up enough to...

Not attracted to my Girlfriend anymore. [ 22 Answers ]

All right, thanks for taking the time to read my post and I am aware of the other posts on this particular subject but mine sways a bit differently than the others. I am 21 year old male that has been with my Girlfriend (20) since Senior year of High school 3 years and a couple months. I've had...

Not attracted to my girlfriend anymore [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old male who is a collegiate athlete and never had any kind of mental or physical problems in my life. No trying to boast but I am not an ugly looking guy and my girlfriend who I have been dating for 8 months exclusively and been with for like the last 2 years is pretty much the...

I don't feel sexually attracted to my girlfriend [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Let me first introduce my relationship to you I have been in a relationship for close to 2 years. I live in China. She is Chinese. Our relationship has been full of ups and downs. Also, I have cheated on her in the early stages of our relationship. No love but few sex affairs. It always...

View more questions Search