Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2008, 09:36 PM
    I unistalled my power dvd. The Samsung dvd is still listed. Nothing happened when I reboot my computer. First it says hit any key to boot cd'/dvd and then it loads to windows. I now have an icon on my tray next to the time. It is a gray otogon with a red and yellow stip on it. I click on it and nothing happens. I right click and nothing happens. I go to my computer and then click on dvd and you can hear that its trying to do something but nothing happens.

Jan 15, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Since that didn't work is there away that I can get power dvd back installed? Sometimes when I uninstall something it is still listed on my add/remove list but this time it isn't. I would like to still watch movies on my comptuer.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Let me know what version of power dvd you were using, if you don't know I will get one that works for you

Jan 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I'm not sure if my message was sent. I don't know what version of power dvd I was using. It was on my computer when I bought it. I do not have software for it. So I guess we tried all we can to install the vista dvd? Thank you for all your help. I do appreicate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Now I'm getting Syntax error on Outlook:today

Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I have Vista and Internet explorer 7. I cannot print my e-mail or print from the internet. I keep getting the message: Internet explorer script error, line 14, char 1, error; Library nor registered, code o, url RES://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Can anyone help me with problem? Thank you...

Error message? [ 4 Answers ]

Why whenever I'm sending email through outlook express error message appear saying like this?. unable to find the email server. verify the server information in your account properties... looking forward from reply and thank you!

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application. I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer. I get this error when I'm trying to remove...

Error message [ 8 Answers ]

After a recent about with a virus my computer gives me the error message Explorer.exe- Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000005). Click OK to terminate the application. Any hints on how to fix this. I still have access to explorer in safe mode but that's...

View more questions Search