Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stella Lane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2006, 04:50 PM
    Error message
    I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application.

I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer.
    I get this error when I'm trying to remove my print drivers to reinstall my printer as it won't work now either.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2006, 12:40 AM
    The first thing I would try is this

If that doesn't work and you are sure there aren't any Symantec/Norton products on your PC try:
    • Click on Start >> Run
    • Type: regsvr32 /u s32evnt1.dll
    • Hit enter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Far Cry Error Message [ 5 Answers ]

I installed and updated the game Far Cry, but this Error keeps coming up: "Please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and restart application " I have unticked the Emulation programs that I can think of. ( Alcohol, and uninstalled Ghost9 and Clone DVD2 ). Nothing works, put in CD, click Icon...

DVD Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I've got Power DVD 5.0 and every time I try to play a Copyright Protected DVD, I get the error message "TV out port not configured properly", with the details being "Can't play copyright protected DVDs with TV out function enabled". I have looked in the WinME help and support page. My graphics...

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

Error message when trying to save a web page. Please help me Marthie

Error message [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to fix my computer. At shut down, I keep getting a drwts.32 error and a dwwin.exe. Error. Any idea what it is and how to fix it?

Error message [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I just bought my new dell PC, when I was setting it up, I found my mic doewsnt work. It says error message 0x80004005, it then says to install it from my add remove programs but its not in there. I was just wondering what kind of sound card I have in it, should it been SOUNDMAX,and if so...

View more questions Search