Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 2, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    I've never seen a man with three thumbs...:confused:
    It basically means idiot/dirtbag/slimeball/d!ck.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:34 AM
    QUOTE=hheath541;2376634]it basically means idiot/dirtbag/slimeball/d!ck.[/QUOTE]

:o:o thanks Heath.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:41 AM

Here you go:Wanker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post

OH NO:eek: I'm so glad I didn't ask the UPS guy what it was... I started too. When I had to sign for the package. He would have thought I was coming on to him and he's only thirty years old.:o:o sorry guys and gals.. really.
    WhiteIris Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Jun 2, 2010, 12:23 PM
    :p :D
    UPS guy? LOL
    You guys are too funny.

Actually, I'm from the south. We don't really use that term either.

I actually just wanted confirmation that I wasn't crazy. This whole incident happened a few days ago and I've since broken up with him.

When you're in a controlling relationship like that, it's hard to listen to your own good judgment. There was a lot of chemistry and good times, but I realized I couldn't stay AND keep my dignity at the same time.

However, I did learn A LOT about how to treat your relationship with respect and next time I'll know how I deserve to be treated. And now I can recognize the signs of emotional manipulation, verbal abuse, and shallow self-interest of a ceaselessly immature adult.

So I think I'm stronger and less naïve. It just took a year to get that mess over with. I have a good idea of what I want from life and what kind of person I want to share it with, so it feels good to let go :)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 2, 2010, 12:27 PM

In the grand scheme of things, a year is nothing. Just be sure to take the time to heal and truly move on before getting into another relationship. The hardest part is knowing when you're ready.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel so bad and so good at the same time. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I'm having an issue here that I cannot come to terms with and I need some opinions please (and thank you). I have an ex-scratch that- I have children with an ex who I was together with for the past 10 years (which ended 2 years ago for good). I have always been a very good woman...

Feel Good Inc. [ 10 Answers ]

I met my ex of over 3 years when we were young. She was finishing high school and I was in college (we're 3 years apart). I've always been bad at commitment because I figured why commit so early when I have so much of the world to see. So for the first year, it was nothing more than casual...

I feel good [ 3 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend and I feel like sharing it

Why doesn't sex feel good for me? [ 12 Answers ]

So, my boyfriend and I finally had sex for the first time. It was my first time ever. And I expected it to hurt(and boy did it!), but after about an hour, it didn't hurt at all. It was just kind of... I don't know how to describe it. But it didn't feel good. It was just plain uncomfortable. It...

Why do I never feel good enough? [ 10 Answers ]

Ive never felt so low about myself... I went on hoiliday there with friends and was looking forward to it. I bump in2 a girl I used to see and still really liked. I bumped in2 her in a club on holiday and I just chated away normally, her friends were leaving but she said she was staying with me so...

View more questions Search