Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 01:20 PM
    Here are both of the ingredients for the Clear Essence Complexion Soap with Alpha Hydroxy Acid

Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kemelate, Water, (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance, (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid (An Alpha Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Penetate, D & C Yellow # 10, FD&C Blue # 1

Lactic acid- AHA, really good.
    Sodium Tallowate-lye and beef fat
    Sodium cocoate-lye and coconut oil
    Titanium Dioxide-natural whitener and sunscreen
    Tetrasodium Etidronate and Pentasodium Penetate-are water softeners
    Glycerin-attracts moisture to the skin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Bio Cliare Body Lotion + Fair and White SAVON AHA2 Exfoliant & Lightening Soap update [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I just baught 2 of each from beutyofnewyork.com and I chose 3 day select which means it should arive Monday, so when Monday comes Im going to keep you guys updated. I'll come on every 3 days! TrayDay this better work girl lmao

Good exfoliating soap? [ 30 Answers ]

Hi, can someone recommend me a good exfoliating soap?

SW+SS lightening soap made me darker/redder? [ 3 Answers ]

I used the SW+SS soap for about 1.5 months. When I went back home, my family said I seemed to have gotten slightly darker... which was exactly the opposite of what I expected. Ever since I heard that, I examined my skin and realized that my skin seems to be slightly darker. And my fingers, for...

View more questions Search