Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jball0383 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 07:47 AM
    What I am saying is that I tried to shorten it up so that you could understand the question I was asking... If it is totally relevant I can post an incredibly long description of what has been going on the last 3 years and nine months.

Jan 16, 2009, 07:48 AM
    And do not get me wrong I totally appreciate what you are doing here.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    You were given a broad legal answer to your broad legal question. That doesn't mitigate the fact that your motives were initially suspect and you left a lot of salient detail out. Your moral character factors in to this. There are legal answers but just because something is legal does not mean you are "right" in seeking it. Everyone here is answering your questions with no compensation and we are under no obligation other than our own free will. Morality plays a lot into motivation, especially since many of us have been party to similar situations on one side of the fence or the other.

Some of us have been on both.

This site is free - it does not seek publicity. I would imagine that this site is COSTING someone something, so in essence, they are paying for your answers.

Out of greenies for you so, instead, I'll applaud.

If the OP had given ALL the information, clearly and concisely, at the very beginning he would have received clear/concise answers. I still don't know if the "visitation" was a condition of the adoption. If it was, the choice was not adopt and keep harassing the birth father with motion after motion.

Didn't get the answer he wanted and so he turned confrontational. Happens all the time.

And, yes, the assumption is that the people GIVING the advice just got off the bus from the farm and never lived anything like... this.

Jan 16, 2009, 07:51 AM
    How did I not get the answer I was looking for? And trust me this is not confrontational lol I got the precise answer I was looking for, but people then asked why I wouldn't LET this guy see the child instead of being made to and I began to go into it... my original question was answered

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I as a non biological father get any visitation rights? [ 1 Answers ]

I was one of three possabilitys of being my daughters father! I thought she was mine since the mother had got pregnant. Even after she was born I believed so! The mother and I were not togeather but her and the baby lived with me and I bought the diapers, formula, baby food, everything. During...

Non-custodial visitation rights. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know, in the state of Texas, if a father (non-custodial parent) is ordered in the divorce decree to keep the children full time in the summer and refuses to do so, what are my rights?

Adoption by biological parent after rights terminated [ 1 Answers ]

After my parental rights were terminated in 2001. The family who adopted my child wishes to relinquish custody. Which method do I use to adopt? Adoption by a Relative or Independent adoption, I have noticed both methods use the very same paperwork except the Indepent uses a preassessment form, any...

Can I have my daughter's biological fathers parental rights terminated? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a five year old daughter. Her father and I were never married. When I was in a relationship with her father he was abusive. He has had little to nothing to do with her in her whole life. She doesn't even remember him. He is constintly in and out of jail and the reason I know this is because...

Visitation rights for non custodial parents [ 6 Answers ]

If a non custodial parent who is in arrears of over $5,000 does not supply their address as a part of a court order, does this person still have visitation rights?

View more questions Search