Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concerned17 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 01:19 AM
    She better pay up for her own car because her reason for us paying for it was that her car is less than a month old. And also after the crash she said she couldn't back up her car because it was "stuck" on ours but the real reason she couldn't back up was because her gear was on drive and not reverse
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2008, 01:23 AM
    I don't know, does she have yours or your friends info

Feb 24, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Just name and cell phone number but that's all you need to report an accident to an insurance company. But if she does I will make her life hell and sue her for emotional trauma

Feb 24, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Lol, your 2 much, have a goodnite, I got to get some rest!!

Feb 24, 2008, 01:28 AM
    You me too. Night. Thankss for the advice

Feb 24, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Yw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backing Up and Gurgling [ 1 Answers ]

My septic system is backing up when it rains. When the washing machine drains it gurgles in the commode, and backs up in the bathtub. I think it is the drain line in my drain field; the water that comes back in the tube is soppy or clear most of the time My question is do I need to put in a new...

Backing up... [ 1 Answers ]

I looked around some and didn't quite see a question about this, my apologies if you've answered it eighty times already... :D I am having problems with my kitchen/washing machine draining properly. I have attached an image I made to create a better picture. My kitchen shares a wall with my...

Backing up! [ 2 Answers ]

My shower, bathtub and toilet were all backing up - I called my home insurance program and when the plumber came he said I wasn't covered (of course) because it was a root problem. He said he would have to use a camera to see the problem, and suggested it would cost $1000 +/- to fix. He then said...

I'm backing up... [ 1 Answers ]

In the past few days the plumbing in my house has gone to crap... literally. It started with a slow draining bathroom sink on the 2nd level of the house. Liquid Plumber Gel did the trick. Then the toilet clogged. Plunger did it's job. Then we noticed the toilet on the lower level was moving...

View more questions Search