Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweetness7893 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 06:41 AM
    This is really ridiculous; simple because you are thowing stones and probably doing the same thing. I can truly relate, I'm in love with a married man as well. I have been married myself for seven years.. I love both men. You really can't talk unleast you've walked in the person's shoes. It's hard to let go especially if you truly love the person. I tried to let go several times and love brought me back. But truly there's no future in having affairs. So let it go. It may hurt but find something you love to take your mind off him. As days pass you'll eventually forget about it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a Married Man [ 18 Answers ]

Was married for 10 good years and 12 pretty terrible years, raised two really great children and finally got brave enough to divorce my husband. Moved on, move up (professionally, personally - built a new home, lost weight,) Was happy, really happy for 5 years. Happy to be alone, happy for peace...

Dating a married man [ 10 Answers ]

I am dating a married man. I know it is wrong. He says he will leave his wife but it will be hard and wants me to give him time so he won't loose the respect of his grown children. I love him so much Do you think he will leave?

Dating a married man [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I have fell in love with a married man. He and his wife were split up when I meet him. He says he loves me but he won't divorce his wife because he says he still loves and cares about her. He says he loves and cares about us both and can't make his mind up. What should I do? I love him very...

Dating a married man [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a delima. I met a man about a year ago who is married. He has been with her for five years. He has a son with her and she has another child by someone else. Together, they have two children. He was married to get legal status in the U.S. we are both from the same country and his wife is an...

View more questions Search