Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elena3117 Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Jan 16, 2008, 05:46 PM
    He is jealous of me
    I know him for 1,5 years. Recently he asked me to be together. Although this was not what exactly I wanted I agree in order not to lose him. Now he is really jealous of me and tis is nerve-racking (we live 300km away). I love him and I know that he loves me too this situation is killing me. The sparkle between us starts to fade out.. What can I do to make things better? I need your advice.. please enlight me.
    Craig80 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jan 16, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Hmm.. you do not exactly want to be together with him but you still love him?
    Do you love him as a friend only? If so you need to tell him.

Jan 16, 2008, 05:54 PM
    I know that I don't see him as a friend.. I cannot stand his pressure though I want to be with him

Jan 16, 2008, 05:55 PM
    What kind of pressure do you mean? I don't understand really :/

Jan 16, 2008, 06:02 PM
    He tell me "do not do this or don't go there or don't wear this dress but where jeans etc

Jan 16, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Ehh.. Sorry to say it but you should not accept that, and you are correct in saying no to him, he has no right to tell you what to wear - it only shows one thing - he feels that he is less worth and has bad confidence and that's why he is jealous that someone else will take his place and he tries to prevent it by telling you what to do and not to do, but it's not the right way, when someone tell you what to are allowed to wear before you are even together something just is not right. Talk to him about it and say that he has no right to say that and that he can not control you.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 16, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Your still your own person, tell him that and say there might be a future if he loosens up a little

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still jealous [ 18 Answers ]

I wrote a post on here a few weeks again about my problem with Jealousy. I thought it was getting better after I read everyone's replys but its not. Last night we were watching the telly when a naked woman came on I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter just because he was watching the...

Am I jealous [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in a relationship for a year. Over the course of time me and my girlfriend have drifted. We hang out very less. She prefers hanging out with others more than me. We rarely get some time alone. I ask her out for dinner or something many times but she always makes some excuse. And...

Jealous or not [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I had a cookout for a few friends and family, one of our friends brought his live-in girlfriend with him, which neither me or my husband know very well. I made the remark to her that she looked a lot like another friend of ours that was not there, my husband said yes she does but she...

Am I just jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 5 years. I was talking to my husband about his day. My husband made a comment on how his coworkers are always flirting with their female coworkers. So I asked him does he do the same. He said yes, but it is just innocent. So I asked him what do you consider an innocent...

View more questions Search