Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Dec 13, 2007, 02:01 PM
    2 days doesn't make a difference lol!!

I'm on a 28 you!! My date of conception is on the 18th!!
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Dec 13, 2007, 02:06 PM
    We will have to keep each other informed on our pregnancies as they are due so close together have you got a scan pic mine is on the side of my posts xx

Dec 13, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Yah it's a little blur lol its so cute!! Were you able to c a heartbeat?

I would love to show you but I don't have a scanner!! But I'll find away to put it on..

Dec 13, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Yeah I seen it fluttering in the back ground and the baby was really moving around it looked like it was swimming xx

Dec 13, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Yah same with me!! I started crying bcuzz the last time I went they said they didn't c a fetal pole so when I seen the heartbeat my eyes were tearing so much!!

Dec 13, 2007, 02:19 PM
    I don't have a scanner either what I did was take a pic of it on my movile phone and then tranferred it to the computer xx

I was really worried cause I started bleeding Tuesday night but doctors said it was nothing and that I had to rest so I was expecting the worst when I went for the scan I am just so glad everything turned out to be OK!!

Dec 13, 2007, 02:20 PM
    I was woundering because it looked like you would be much longer but now that you told me that your cycle is 35 days that's sounds rite!! Wow your baby is 3 days older then mine that's awsome

Yah same with me I'm on and off bleeding but that's OK during the first trimester!! Yah that's what I was thinking about doing taking a pic threw my phone!!

I have hurd of a lot of people bleeding during the first trimester its really nothing to worry about!!

Dec 13, 2007, 02:26 PM
    It was so scary! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and keep me updated!!

Dec 13, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Yes and same with u!!

I don't mean to be forwars or anything is this your first!! Have you ever had a miscarriage!! The reason I'm asking is because I had a miscarriage on the 5th of July 2007 I was 3 months! I'm at a high risk until after 12 weeks how about u ?

Forward***

Dec 13, 2007, 02:32 PM
    This is my 2nd and no never had a miscarriage!!
    I'm really sorry you had a miscarriage!!
    I am a high rish patient as well as I have a thyroid disease which means all my hormones are out of balance and I had pre eclampsia with my 1st child she is now 18 months xx

Dec 13, 2007, 02:34 PM
    I'm really sorry to hear that as long as your little girl is healthy that's all that matters and same with this one!!

I am so glad I have someone to talk about who will experience it at around the same time as me!! It makes me feel more happier!!

Dec 13, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Me to I always find I have to go through pregnancy all on my own other than with my partner, and then when I have my child all my friends become pregnant!
    Its really exciting I can't wait for my next scan are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl?
    I am my next scan is 20th feb

Dec 13, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Yah the next scan I go for I should be able to tell what I'm having!! but I haven't set and appointment yet!!

Dec 19, 2007, 06:46 PM
    12 weeks next week!
    Im so happy I'm 10w 6d pregnant tomorrow is 11! Then come next week on my birthday will be the end of my first trimester so happy and very excited made it this far! And I hope and pray for everything to go as I planned! Good luck to all you other expectings its realli hard especially when I had a miscarriage in July 5 2007 I was 3 days before my 3 months!! But you no what I feel great!! Hope it keeps up! Still having all the symptoms of being pregnant still with the morning sickness and everything else either then that I keep myself healthy I've been gaining weight recently I'm starting to realli look pregnant its great can't wait for next week so that I can get passed the high risk pregnancy!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Did the doctor find the fetal pole?

Dec 19, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Did the doctor find the fetal pole?

Yes they did and we seen a heartbeat it was great!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 07:34 PM
    That's great! Glad to hear things are going good.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 19, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymously_me
    I don't think mjl was rude about that. There is a member discussion this site too, also like blogging.
    It's not hurting anything for her to show her excitement, so why bother with it?

I'm glad to hear it's going well for you, how are your levels?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Great news, Please keep in close contact with your doctor, and keep us up dated as to how things are going.

Dec 19, 2007, 08:25 PM
    My levels are all going up! Everything is going great I'm going to talk to my doctor this weekend about the baby's heart rate and other things I need to ask him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

I think I maybe pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here I am like 8 dys late could I be pregnant my period has been late but never this late in my life help

Am I pregnant [ 17 Answers ]

I was on and off birth control last month and the beginning of Aug. I didn't have sex with my boyfriend but he did put the tip in quit a few times. He didn't finish, but I have heard of people getting pregnant. Off precum. So I'm a little scared cause my breast are really tender and I think it was...

Could I be pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to become pregnant for the past 4 months. This month I was expecting my period either yesturday(aug. 3) or today. But on the first of this month I had some pink blood, very small amount. And yesturday I had a small red dab of blood on my leg after showering. Then...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search