Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thewordsyouborrow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 04:17 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every month with maybe a 1 day on either side margin, and always last the same amount of time and are moderately heavy. I last started my period on December 29th, and on January 24th-26th, I had a light pinkish or tan blood. It wasn't enough for a pad, but enough that I noticed it. Is this caused from implantation bleeding, or "spotting", or could it be something else? It is now the 30th and I am not on my period and have not had any other blood than that. My breasts are very tender (but I know that can also be from menstration) and I have been exhausted lately even with 8 hours of sleep or more every day. I have felt a little bit dizzy and have had a HUGE increase in appetite - I am also peeing a little bit more, but that could be because of all the food I have been eating. I am not under any more stress than usual, and I haven't started exercising or changed medications and I've never taken birth control. I took a home pregnancy test on the 29th of January and it came back negative, but I've heard that the best way is to wait a week to 10 days after your missed period to take a test. I've also heard that they aren't very reliable at all. Please give me your input on what the chances are that you think I could be pregnant - I am honestly OK with it either way I'd just like to know. I have never really had any problems with my period or anything like that, but I have had a LOT of sex in the last several months and never used a condom, only pulling out. HELP!

Abby
    CapriSun Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2006, 10:21 PM
    Based on your symptoms, I'd say there's certainly a chance you could be pregnant. If you continue to have negative urine tests, a visit to your doctor for a blood test may be in order. Home pregnancy tests are quite reliable if done properly. Read the instructions carefully, and don't be afraid to call the 800-number in the instructions if you have any questions about the test or the results.

Good luck,

Tami
    zsmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 03:58 PM
    There could be a big posibility you are but then again if you keep thinking you are then you will gt symptoms ul trik your body

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search