Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Dec 12, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Well if you read the post it says I'm 7 weeks but I'm feeling more bigger then I did at 12 weeks!!

Dec 12, 2007, 08:16 PM
    And like I had said before I know that the baby is healthy there's no problems because my doctor would have told meand he said evertything is going fine its just that my levels were high so the only thing I can think of is that it could be twins!
    Britney241 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0529
    I need some help.. my doctor told me that my hcg levels were 32000 and something so how far along would that put me at does anyone no??? if u do please help!!!
    o.m.g I am about 8 weeks I think I go to see someone to findout in a few days but I know nothing about this and need some help finding out some financial ways to help. Do you have any sugestions?
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 12, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Have you been able to hear the heartbeat yet, or have you had any bleeding?

Dec 12, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Well in which way do you need financial help?

For me I just do a lot of research about the baby about everything!! That's pretty much how I have learned and threw the help of family and friend especially on here u'll find a lot of excellent help?

Is this your first?

From what I read in your post I'm going threw the same I'm also 17!! Is the father going to be there to help u? Like I was working general labour making 10.50 an hour but obviuosly I can do that anymore so I have to find something with a lower pay!! Really there's nothing really to worry about as long as you have a job you can go on maternity leave and there will give you some money but not much!! And also the government will give money but no so much!! They will give any baby who opens there eyes!! Which is called baby bonus!! If there is a father who will be there to support you and the baby then really you shouldn't have anything to worry about I have a b.f!! I'm not to worried about money especially because he makes enough money to support me him and the baby!! Without me working but I need to have money on the side just in case anything ever happens!! What I have started and maybe you should think about it!! I have a checkings account! For me and my money to go into! And also I just recently opened a savings account for the baby!! So that no matter what I will have money for when the baby is born!! It is a really good thing to think about!! So that you won't always be stressed about money like I put around 50 dollars a week... so that if I look at it when I have the baby I should have almost 2000 dollars saved up and sometimes if I make a little more money I add more into it!!

Dec 12, 2007, 09:06 PM
    No not yet I go for my u/s tomorrow! And I have been having a little bleeind but it stopped but could that be a sign of twins if you bleed?

Like I have been bleeding but its not bad were its really red its like pink!! And it goes away... but sometimes it comes back!!

Dec 12, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Bleeding could happen for a number of reasons and it's not uncommon for women to bleed in the first trimester.
    It doesn't indicate twins bleeding could be a cause to worry or nothing at all only your doctor could tell you.
    32,000 is a very high number for you gestational age.
    Being that it is so high could mean a few things and one being twins, like it was mentioned to you earlier it is also the sign of a molar pregnancy which is very very rare.
    You do have signs of both.
    Do you know if you have had any early signs of preeclampsia?
    Such as high blood pressure or swelling?

Dec 12, 2007, 09:19 PM
    No none of that!! I've been to c my doctor a lot doing lots of blood test I went for an u/s but it was really early the only thing they told me that was wrong was that there was no fetal pole but as I said I go for my u/s tomorrow but I was really early when I went for my other u/s so everything should be fine!! So maybe it could be twins but sometimes people think that it is a good possibility that it could be and some of them end up having just one!! But if tomorrow at the u/s it shows up one then I will just leave it as that until I am told there is to... I don't want to be all excited and it not be!! But in a way I think that it could be... there's only a 50 - 50 chance that it could be... the only way to tell as a lot of people said is threw the u/s and hcg levels increasing rapidly!! Which is increasing a lot!! I find out tomorrow how much my hcg levels go up so I will keep you posted OK! And thank you so much for the help!!

Dec 12, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Please let us know how it goes, and good luck...

Dec 12, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Comment on crystalbivens's post
    Really thank you for all your help and support of course I will let you no!

Dec 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Ultrasound at 10w(lmp)
    I am so happy everything went so great I am 10 weeks now counting from my last monthly period there was deffinetly a fetal pole and I also seen a heartbeat I started to cry and they gave me a picture its not big but it is growing and healthy and a heartbeat so everything is going as I planned for!! And also I called my doctor he told me that my hcg levels have been going up now there at 42 426... so they just keep going up so I'm happy!! Just wanted to update the people I was talking to yesterday that everything is going perfect!!
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Dec 13, 2007, 01:51 PM
    That's great news hun I had my scan yesterday and found out my baby is due the 7th July so when is yours due

Dec 13, 2007, 01:52 PM
    July 12th!!

Dec 13, 2007, 01:52 PM
    How far along are you?

Dec 13, 2007, 01:54 PM
    10weeks 3 days xx

Dec 13, 2007, 01:55 PM
    That's not from your last month period is it!!

Dec 13, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Yes I think so all they said was the baby's measurements are at 10weeks 2 days yesterday and my due date is 7th July my lmp was 25th sept!!

Dec 13, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Mine was oct 4!!

Dec 13, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Are you on a 28day cycle or more mine is a 35day cycle so got pregnant 14th oct

Dec 13, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Actually I'm sorry the due date is the 10th!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

I think I maybe pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here I am like 8 dys late could I be pregnant my period has been late but never this late in my life help

Am I pregnant [ 17 Answers ]

I was on and off birth control last month and the beginning of Aug. I didn't have sex with my boyfriend but he did put the tip in quit a few times. He didn't finish, but I have heard of people getting pregnant. Off precum. So I'm a little scared cause my breast are really tender and I think it was...

Could I be pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to become pregnant for the past 4 months. This month I was expecting my period either yesturday(aug. 3) or today. But on the first of this month I had some pink blood, very small amount. And yesturday I had a small red dab of blood on my leg after showering. Then...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search