Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silvermist Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2016, 06:30 PM
    Boyfriend ignoring me
    I had a huge fight with my boyfriend it was totally my fault and I've apolgised but he won't reply to my text messages or answer my calls. I'm not sure what to do should I just leave him until he's ready to talk to me or should I go to his house? I haven't been at school so I don't know what's going on :(
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 6, 2016, 06:46 PM
    You stop contacting him, 100%. If he wants to contact you and accept your apology, he will. Do you really think that pestering him will make him feel better about you?
    You can't undo everything in life with an apology.
    You don't have a right to 'know what's going on.'
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 06:55 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...nd-828193.html

You don't have to do anything but be cool and keep your dignity and self respect after you have apologized. I doubt if it was ALL YOUR fault anyway.

You just got tired of taking his crap right?

Nov 6, 2016, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You stop contacting him, 100%. If he wants to contact you and accept your apology, he will. Do you really think that pestering him will make him feel better about you?
    You can't undo everything in life with an apology.
    You don't have a right to 'know what's going on.'
    That was harsh but true. Its just making me feel so anxious sitting waiting for him to contact me.

Nov 6, 2016, 08:33 PM
    I didn't get a chance to apologise in person so I sent him a text do you think maybe that's why he's not responding? Would it really make it worse if I just went and seen him my mums not home later I could just pop over there. Gee@ would be so easier if he just responded even if it was to tell me to go away
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 7, 2016, 05:19 AM
    The best way to apologize to someone who doesn't respond is on paper. Yep, old fashioned writing on paper, and sent through the old fashioned mail. Texting is too easy. A letter shows time and effort, and it can be read when the person wants to rather than 'in your face,' and it is intimate, personal, unlike a text.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend has been ignoring me [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I left a 8 yr relationship to the father of my kids and 7 months later me and my first love somehow got in contact with each other and now we have been dating for 6 months. I have a lot of trust issues and I know I nag him a lot which sadly I feel has pushed him away a bit... he currently...

Boyfriend ignoring me [ 0 Answers ]

Title says it all. He's been ignoring me! Okay, we live overseas so we talk by Facebook. And as some of us know there is a 'seen' sign after someone has read your message. And every time he has read my PM, he just don't reply me. I feel so frustrated, this makes me want to end it!

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me out of nowhere? [ 4 Answers ]

We've been seeing each other on and for almost a year but we've currently been dating for a month. Two Fridays ago I was gone until Wednesday, other than being home Saturday night to sleep due to some family thing, and since I came home Wednesday I have been extremely sick. We had been texting...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay so my boyfriend has been in the hospital for 6 days because his appendix burst. He just got home and he texted me and we talked for a few texts and then he said he was going to get some sleep and he would text me later. Later that nigght he never texted me and I saw him commenting on things on...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me... [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and he is the best ever. Need I mind you I met him on xbox 360. I know its crazy but he said he just fell in love with me. I get to visit next summer and that's in June, we talk a lot, but now its just slowly stopping, and he is ignoring my...

View more questions Search