Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerome sorrell Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2014, 08:46 PM
    Movie where ifcartoon character has sex with real person she becomes real. Had the n
    There was a movie where cartoon characters are trying to become real. Had the word world in the title. If have sex with a real person become real themselves

Thought Michelle Pfeiffer was in movie
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 25, 2014, 09:24 AM
    I think you're looking for Cool World
    Cool World (1992) - IMDb
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Sep 25, 2014, 03:45 PM
    Cool World. 1992

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title (Main character accidentally always in the same spot as the real murderer) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a movie and I hope that someone can help me. I just know the basic plot: The main character is walking to his Boss' office declaring that "he would like to kill him". When he enters his office he finds his boss being dead. The main character is scared that the...

Finding the real person from a photo [ 16 Answers ]

Is there any site that you can submit a photo to and trace its origins. I know someone sent me fake pictures but I want to know who the real person is... any suggestons

Old movie about 2 brothers ,1 real in the end 1 imaginary,real one kept a finger in [ 1 Answers ]

This movie about 2 twin brothers is about 40 years old.One brother is real the other imaginary.The live one keeps a finger in a small metal box under his bed. I thought Udo Kier was the boy but it does not show a movie with this description under his listing(or this far back.The boys real name is...

I'm a fake person but I'm in love with a real person [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I want this guy so I want to go with him but he hates me so I kind of just made up a little fake person and pretended to be real. He liked me and we went out and I got what I wanted but every time I think we should I jut don't have the heart 2 do it. We have been going out 4 about 2months he's...

View more questions Search