Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jknaack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Movie title (Main character accidentally always in the same spot as the real murderer)
    Hello,

I am looking for a movie and I hope that someone can help me.
    I just know the basic plot:

The main character is walking to his Boss' office declaring that "he would like to kill him". When he enters his office he finds his boss being dead. The main character is scared that the police assumes that he is the killer. What he doesn't know. The police knows (security camera) that another person killed his boss. However, he runs from the police but is accidentally always in the same spot as the real murderer (and consequently the police as well).

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks a lot!

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

Can you tell me the name of a movie and the main character the falthe [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie. It is similar to the movie called "Over The Top" but in this version of it, the man picks up the boy from military school and they are to start bonding and be home for Christmas. One thing after another thing happens and the trip gets harder and harder to...

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

What is the title of a movie where the main character lives in a forest? [ 0 Answers ]

Physical appearance of the main character of the said movie is an old man having a white beard. One of his treat is, he is a voracious reader.

Title of a sci fi book where main character was man called 'Hero'(Heroe?) [ 1 Answers ]

He was a reluctant hero, and he rode a 'morse', which was half horse and half moose. Actually could communicate with this animal. Save the world type of book... from the 70's/80's... there then was a sequel... thks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.