Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Old movie about 2 brothers ,1 real in the end 1 imaginary,real one kept a finger in
    This movie about 2 twin brothers is about 40 years old.One brother is real the other imaginary.The live one keeps a finger in a small metal box under his bed. I thought Udo Kier was the boy but it does not show a movie with this description under his listing(or this far back.The boys real name is german though.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Think you're looking for The Other, I saw the end of it on TV a few months ago... the boys in the film were actual played by real life twins Chris and Martin Udvarnoky...
    The Other (1972) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where teens dress up like Blues Brothers to fake heist, but get into real heist [ 2 Answers ]

Three teens live in a backwater town where nothing ever happens, so they plan to put the town on the map by staging a mob hit. They put on black suits and sunglasses, then when one of them steps out of the diner the other two are supposed to stop the car, shoot him with blanks and throw him in the...

First real love, first real relationship, long-distance, and she cheated on me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I am a 20 year old boy that is really struggling emotionally! Sorry in advance, this will be a little long but I would really appreciate that you read the whole thing and that you maybe could give me some advice, and that you could understand my situation!: For about a month ago I found out...

Precalculus.real or imaginary roots [ 1 Answers ]

how do I find any real or imaginary roots using the discriminant... the quadratic function is f(x)=-2x^2+4x-10:confused:??

Real or imaginary solutions [ 2 Answers ]

x^-2-9x^-1+18=0

View more questions Search