Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noone2014 Posts: 155, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 03:57 PM
    How do I stop feeling like this
    I feel like my life is such a waste, all I do is make everyone around me feel sad or angry. I don't want to be here anymore. I hate being around people I wish they would all go away. I try not to think like this but I can't snap out of it! I lay in bed at night and think bad thoughts and I can't stop myself. They would all be better of with out me in their lives.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:06 PM
    Are you seeing the counselor?

Apr 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are you seeing the counselor?
    Yes I still go I don't have a choice. I don't see the point I just feel uncomfortable going I feel stupid sitting there. What's the point I don't want to talk to her
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Tell her what you posted here. I double dare you!! She needs to know this.

Apr 21, 2014, 04:26 PM
    Tell her what you posted here. I double dare you!! She needs to know this.
    Your probably right but I hate going there and I don't like her! I hate getting asked stupid questions and I don't want to talk about myself. I don't want to feel like this and I wish I could stop these thoughts I don't want to be around my family I wish I had no family it would make things easier for them and me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:31 PM
    Are you taking your meds like you are supposed to?

Oh, and be sure to tell her you are uncomfortable and do not like meeting with her. (I heard worse from a couple of my clients.) You are not supposed to LIKE counseling. It isn't a tea party.

Apr 21, 2014, 04:47 PM
    Are you taking your meds like you are supposed to?

Oh, and be sure to tell her you are uncomfortable and do not like meeting with her. (I heard worse from a couple of my clients.) You are not supposed to LIKE counseling. It isn't a tea party.
    No I don't want to they make me feel sick mum makes me take them In Front of her but I just pretend I do then spit it out. It doesn't matter if I tell her I don't like meeting with her I have no choice I don't get to make any choices in my life! I'm just a burden to my mum and she doesn't deserve it none of them need to put up with me. I wish I didn't care about them would make things easier
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:53 PM
    Yes, you are making choices. But nothing will get easier until you start cooperating. You really want to be miserable for the rest of your life? And now you are turning into a liar. You are much better than that! That is NOT who you really are! If the meds don't work for you, there are others to try. Tell your mom and the doctor.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:55 PM
    Have you been going to school?

Apr 21, 2014, 05:07 PM
    Yes, you are making choices. But nothing will get easier until you start cooperating. You really want to be miserable for the rest of your life? And now you are turning into a liar. You are much better than that! That is NOT who you really are! If the meds don't work for you, there are others to try. Tell your mom and the doctor.
    I don't want to be miserable for the rest of my life I was fine before I don't understand why I feel like this now. I don't care if I'm a liar I don't want to take any more medication I don't want to bother my mum with my stupid little problems. Your right I am making choices not ones I want to make but ones I get forced to because I have to. My mum lies to me what's the difference?

Apr 21, 2014, 05:08 PM
    Have you been going to school?
    No still on holidays until next Tuesday, not looking forward to that

Apr 21, 2014, 05:12 PM
    I don't need to bother anyone with my problems don't know why I keep posting on this site. I am just a waste of time heaps of people have more problems than me I'm just a stupid teenager ill get over it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
    Sooooo, your mom lies to you (about what?), so therefore you will lie to her. Hmmmmm. What's wrong with this picture? Oh, and you lied to all of us too. I understand why, but can't you see how you are hurting yourself? -- yourself far more than anyone else?

What can we do to help you get back on track?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone2014 View Post
    I don't need to bother anyone with my problems don't know why I keep posting on this site. I am just a waste of time heaps of people have more problems than me I'm just a stupid teenager ill get over it.
    You post here because you LIKE us and know we make sense and won't lie to you. P.S. I was once a stupid teenager and even now at the age of 68 have never stopped kicking myself for not doing something I should have done.

Apr 21, 2014, 05:52 PM
    Sooooo, your mom lies to you (about what?), so therefore you will lie to her. Hmmmmm. What's wrong with this picture? Oh, and you lied to all of us too. I understand why, but can't you see how you are hurting yourself? -- yourself far more than anyone else?

What can we do to help you get back on track?
    Can someone just explain to me how taking medication will help me how talking to a counsellor will help me? I asked mum and she just said because it will. I don't care if I hurt myself I. Just sick of hurting everyone around me. I don't like lying and I hate being lied to but I didn't feel like I had any other choice! I don't know what I should do I tried the medication I tried talking to councillor but it just made me feel worse. I don't want to feel anything anymore
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 05:58 PM
    You haven't given the meds and the counseling enough time. How long have you been on the meds? and how many times have you gone to the counselor? Rome was not built in a day. You don't mix up cupcake batter, pour it into the little paper cups, and then take them out of the oven when they are halfway done. You are patient and wait and do it right. And no one is lying to you.

Apr 21, 2014, 06:52 PM
    You haven't given the meds and the counseling enough time. How long have you been on the meds? and how many times have you gone to the counselor? Rome was not built in a day. You don't mix up cupcake batter, pour it into the little paper cups, and then take them out of the oven when they are halfway done. You are patient and wait and do it right. And no one is lying to you.
    I took them for 2 weeks and I've been to counselling a few times now. It's a waste of time all of it, it doesn't help. I don't want to talk about it I just want to forget about it. I want to be like I use to be I don't understand why I feel like this I just feel all this pressure take your pills talk to a councillor my head wants to explode. I wish I could disappear but that's not going to happen! My mum lied to me I did something and she found out and she said she wouldn't tell anyone and she lied she did tell and now she made things worse.

Apr 21, 2014, 06:58 PM
    Think I just need a good slap in the face maybe that might snap me out of it. I will start taking these stupid pills for longer and see if they work but I don't want to talk I hate it you try being in a room where someone stares at you and ask you questions it freaks me out I dread going. I don't see how being forced to do something I hate will help!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 07:07 PM
    C'mon! You were a mess before you even told her. And the meds take at least four to five weeks to start working. AND you haven't even gotten to first base with the counseling.

Get back in the game and hit a home run!

Apr 21, 2014, 07:18 PM
    C'mon! You were a mess before you even told her. And the meds take at least four to five weeks to start working. AND you haven't even gotten to first base with the counseling.

Get back in the game and hit a home run!
    4-5 weeks that's a long time :( counselling sucks but like I said I have no choice the only choice I have there is if I talk or not. I told my mum that for my sister I know that was right and I know I had to report it, but I trusted my mum when she found out something's and I talked to her about it and she promised she wouldn't tell and she did she told the counsellor and the doctor and she made everything worse she promised she wouldn't and she lied how am I suppose to trust her now. I hate that she even found out my fault but she lied to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop feeling unhappy, help? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up a while ago. A few months after that we met up, he wanted to reconcile whereas I needed to confess that I cheated on him. It happened during a very rocky part of our relationship- I was deeply unhappy and he was never emotionally available enough to discuss it. Well I told...

How do I stop being feeling this way? Someone please help me [ 1 Answers ]

As a child my dad worked offshore for a few months at a time and whenever he was home he was very angry and violent. Now that I am older I don't speak to him and rarely see him (my choice). That's some background.. I hate feeling this way and know it is wrong but I feel very possessive over my...

I can't stop feeling sick! [ 19 Answers ]

Whenever I eat something, within the first few bites I feel as if I'm going to up chuck at any given moment. It's not every time, but its often enough! I tried to eat a chicken wrap (I love chicken) for lunch the other day, I took one bite and nearly lost my breakfast as soon as I swallowed,...

When will I stop feeling like this [ 11 Answers ]

I was married and had 2 beautiful girls, we were broke but happy for a while our marriage broke up and I met someone else who I now have 2 little boys to. We own our own home and the 6 of us live together but I am not the same parent I was to the girls. I guess I should also mention that I have...

Why can't I stop feeling like this... [ 24 Answers ]

I am scared to death that I have fallen in love with pete. I have allowed myself to open up and let Pete in - but I am so scared that he is going to hurt me now that I have done so - I have never known any different. I feel so vulberable - even though I now he is not like the others.

View more questions Search