Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laughing_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 08:06 AM
    How do I get my ex back without me being the one to call him?
    We broke up because he thought I was cheating. He fell in love with me a lot sooner then I did so I know his emotions are stronger. I want him back but I don't want to call him because I already explained to him that I didn't cheat on him!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 13, 2013, 08:11 AM
    What are your options?
    1. Ask him back anyway.
    2. Get someone else to ask him.
    3 - 1,000. Hire a poet to go to his house, or a skywriting plane to say 'I want you back' or 3 beautiful girls to sing under his window. Etc etc etc.
    1,001. Give up.
    Which do you prefer? We can't tell you what to do, and have very little background about either of you to go on.
    laughing_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 08:48 AM
    A girl that likes him made a fake Facebook profile of another girl and a fake profile of a friend of mine... She made it seem likemy friend was telling her that we hooked up! She then gave my ex the password to this account and that's how he came to the conclusion that I was being unfaithfull.

My real friends prifile was blocked so I told him to unblock him and that if his picture poped up in the messages, then it was him but if it didn't, then it was just her trying to make me look bad... He unblocked him and just like I though, his picture didn't pop up wich only meant that it wasn't him writing all that stuff!

Then the girl that likes him told him that my friend had two profiles and he believed her...

Now I want him back but I don't want to be the one to call/text him beacause he is the one that messed up here..

Is there a way I can get his attention so he can contact me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 09:34 AM
    Leave him, alone and let his dumb butt see the truth for himself, and come back on his own. If he is so easily fooled, and believes others before he believes YOU, and dumps you, that's 3 strikes against him isn't it?

He should be out!!
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 13, 2013, 10:05 AM
    Nothing wrong in approaching the person you love, If you told him, talk one more time to him. Don't be less in making efforts, you will not regret that you haven't tried. If he still don't get it then leave him.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 13, 2013, 12:11 PM
    'Is there a way I can get his attention so he can contact me?'

That makes not one shred of sense, sorry. There are countless ways to get someone's attention and he already knows he can contact you. You aren't lost, you didn't move, I don't get what you are even asking. I already told you that you can contact him directly, through someone else, or not at all. Those are your choices!
    If you live in a world of Facebook shenanigans, then that's a sorry life. I'm on Facebook every day and never go through that foolishness.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Mar 14, 2013, 12:24 AM
    You or he will be the initiator. Maybe you will be the first one if you want.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2013, 02:10 AM
    Unless this is Jr High school, and it sounds like it, with the games everyone is playing and Facebook being the reason for a break up, you talk, it does not matter who calls first, if pride will not allow you to call, you don't really want him back very bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to call back, if They don't call me for interview [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was applying for cruise ship job, and I get email that they going to call me in two weeks, in the end of the second week I mail them and ask them, do they going to call me soon, and they said that they going to call me later because they have a lot of work. Now its already 15 days...

When do I call her back? [ 24 Answers ]

This is a long story, so here it goes. Background Info on me: I have been in a long relationship (1 year 7 Months.) It was a bad relationship for me for many reasons, I stuck around way longer than I should. I was looking for a way out for a very long time. My way out came along when I knew I...

When to call back. [ 7 Answers ]

Question is when u meet someone new and u get there number and all... Then U call and talk on the phone everything seems likes its going well and left of speaking again and hanging out. What is a good time to call again and is there a good time>??

Should I Call Him BACK? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone - I've been dating a 51year old man and I'm 40. Things were great and I felt we were growing closer. He is such a gentlemen and we laughed all the time! He is separated not divorced yet. 25 year married and 2 kids in there 20's... he has a lot on his plate as far as career a lot of...

Should I call him back out? [ 3 Answers ]

A few weeks ago my hot water stopped working, I called someone out and he fixed it. This morning I came home from work and both hot and cold taps are just trickling water out and my hot water light is not working again. Does anybody Know if this is something easily solved or do I need to call out...

View more questions Search