Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caby2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2006, 06:29 AM
    Should I call him back out?
    A few weeks ago my hot water stopped working, I called someone out and he fixed it. This morning I came home from work and both hot and cold taps are just trickling water out and my hot water light is not working again. Does anybody Know if this is something easily solved or do I need to call out the engineer again? I do not want to spend another lot of money if I can help it.

Please Help! Caby2
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 30, 2006, 11:43 AM
    We need more details. What type of water heater? Where's the "hot water light" located? What did the plumber do to fix it the last time he was there? How old is your house and what material are the pipes? Do you flush your heater on a regular monthly maintenance schedule? Waiting on you. Regards, tom
    caby2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2006, 02:06 PM
    It seems to be working again,I put more pressure in it, it took a few hours to work again though. By the why it's a worcester combi boiler, I do not know how old it is. Fingers crossed it keeps working, last time the plumber fitted diverter valve.

Thanks for your reply caby2
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 30, 2006, 03:05 PM
    Let us know if it gives you any more trouble. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Call? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?

Call or not to call [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I always seemed to know what to do. Now, I feel like I don't have a clue. I met this guy on a dating service. We had our second date this past Sat. He orig. wanted to go out Fri but, he called on Thurs and I didn't speak to him till Fri. Question... When it comes to...

Why doesn't he call? [ 8 Answers ]

I met a guy a couple of weeks ago and we went out last week. We had a nice time and both agreed that we'd have to get together again soon, but there were no plans made. We text message a lot, so when I ended up being free on Friday night (we had just gone on our first date that wed.) I texted him...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

View more questions Search