Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariam-z1 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Help did I lose him forever?
    I know this guy for more than 2 years. We been good friend I always had feeling for him. But somehow I never told him. We slept together in the same bed and nothing happen which both are us are shocked when both of us wanted each other. I try to stop my feeling for him as I know he is a playa, and on New Year we actually kissed. We did not keep in contact since his lost his phone but we kept seeing each other at work, and last Saturday he actually admit he had a thing for me and never said anything as we became to close as a friend and he thought this way will be better, and we were supposed to meet again before we could even met I told him me and him it can never happen he even though I want it and he simply said me to I was thinking the I had to stop it before my feeling grew more and now he is acting distant did I lose him for good?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2013, 02:14 PM
    I'm not sure you "lost him forever." I don't think you ever "had" him. It seems that you were good friends, and that's how you both decided the relationship works best.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 06:20 PM
    You told him that you were not interested, that is not losing him , that is dumping him

Jan 29, 2013, 08:52 PM
    But I am scared my feeling get deeper I don't want my heart broken, why all the times if I am talking to a guy he comes to me and swear to me that he's jealous?
    marq123 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jan 29, 2013, 10:54 PM
    Just tell him how you really feel... otherwise you can keep going on in life wondering what if? All relationships are a gamble... if you never put yourself out there then you'll never know and you will always be alone. If you end upgetting hurt in the process then that is the price you have to take. You live and you learn. It's a choice you have to make. Nobody can make this decision for you. I am sure you didn't lose him forever...

Jan 30, 2013, 06:48 AM
    How can I tell him my feeling when I told him I missed him yesterday he said him as well then I said it feel weird and he just say to me to control it as he feel the same but he is just thinking about our friendship ? I cannot tell him how I feel
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 30, 2013, 06:58 AM
    Of course he said it felt weird - you are the one who told him it wouldn't work. You are all over the place. Maybe he is too. Ask him if you can go for a walk and have a real talk. Too much cute coy game playing and not enough heart and soul.

Jan 30, 2013, 07:38 AM
    I was the one who said it felt weird am just to scared to be heart broken as we work together
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 10:52 AM
    If you are asking what you should do I advise you to first get over the fear of being hurt. Relationships are always a risk, and if you never take a chance, you never have a chance.

Which hurts more, never trying, or trying and failing?

ANSWER- They both hurt.

Jan 31, 2013, 10:15 AM
    He's not even answering my text message:/
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 10:22 AM
    Don't trip, relax, go for a walk, get your nails done. Do something that makes you feel good and enjoy yourself.

Jan 31, 2013, 12:26 PM
    Yes:) but it will feel awkward when I will see him tomorrow at work now I know he's not interested
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2013, 12:41 PM
    There is no cure for "awkward."

Jan 31, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Ta.
    marq123 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariam-z1 View Post
    He's not even answering my text message:/
    Well, don't blow him up or anything thing... try and talk to him at work and see if you can set some time aside and talk.
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Miriam, I'd back off and stop even appearing to be chasing him. Leave him alone and let him decide his next step.

If you have to "hound" him into contacting you, and that includes texting, calling, confronting, you'll never know if being with you is his choice or not. I'd step back - and that includes talking to him about your relationship.

I think you've talked it to death. See what he does if given the chance.

- and please let us know how it works out.

(This is the reason workplace relationships are never a good idea.)

Jan 31, 2013, 05:08 PM
    I'll let you know tomorrow after work how it went ;) And thanks this is what I will do I'll step back to see the reaction I'll act normal like I usually do!
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2013, 06:26 PM
    After all of these posts you ended up saying it best - act normal!

Let us know what happens.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2013, 07:12 PM
    I agree , his not answering is him saying he's not interested... so best thing to do is not pursue what he doesn't want... it will only end ugly if you do.

This is EXACTLY why you don't fool around with people you work with... EVER. I've never seen one that didn't work out turn out well in over 32 years working. At best someone had to quit... at worst I've seen the police involved and BOTH fired.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Jan 31, 2013, 11:43 PM
    NO, you can catch him back~best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NC - lose her forever? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new here and I need advice and support. I'm 22 and she's 19. I was with my ex girlfriend for 1 year 1 month. Her family disapproved of me but she stayed by me no matter what and whoever said what. But during the last weeks of our relationship, she was pressured by her family, her...

Donated property to a city is forever when did forever become forty years? [ 8 Answers ]

The City of North Bay Ontario had been donated park land for forever. They claim forever is only 40 years can this be substantiated by an Ontario Statute?

Alone forever? [ 3 Answers ]

All right a lot of girl find me attractive they even told me I was and I don't blame them. I mean I'm strong, smart, funny, fun to be around. But when it comes down to it nobody wants to date me. Its so confusing can anyone help me out?

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search