Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderguy84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 04:59 AM
    Alone forever?
    All right a lot of girl find me attractive they even told me I was and I don't blame them. I mean I'm strong, smart, funny, fun to be around. But when it comes down to it nobody wants to date me. Its so confusing can anyone help me out?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 13, 2009, 05:10 AM

The only way you can be alone forever is through extremely hard, deliberate work to achieve loneliness.
    Just be patient. Love is not something to be sought out, it is something to give out.
    Be yourself, keep your chin up, back straight, be confident and just live your life to the fullest, you will meet someone in time, and you will meet the right person someday.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2009, 11:34 AM

Don't let rejection get you down, just stop trying so hard, and broaden your horizons around hobbies, and activities. How old are you any way? Do you realize how many females there are? You will find one.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 13, 2009, 11:35 AM

Just keep meeting new people. You just haven't met the right person yet.

That's why some people believe in soulmates, because they take a little longer to find that special person and the first person who likes them back, feels like the one and only.

But I can tell you that by meeting more and more people, you will realize that you have more choices than you think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alone forever? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 5.5 yrs broke up with me back in August. I have gone on a couple dates and I have had NO connection except for the one I wrote a previous thread about. I know that it's the common thing to be said by singles "ill never find anyone else" or "am I going to be alone forever?" But now...

Do I let him go forever [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 4years, at the time we meant he was living with his girlfriend, and for two years he was seeing me everyday. His girlfriend found out and broke up with him. Then he moved in with me, for 1 1/2 years. In this time he never took me to meet his parents, nor in the city...

Is it really Forever? [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if this is a bit long, My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while now, I am 13 and he is 15... him and I are pretty serious with each other. I really am in love... he tells me all the time that he will never leave me, he always talks about when we are going to have sex (I don't mind...

Will I be fat forever [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20yrs old and have a bd which makes me look older and unattractive. I am a size 36(12) with a tummy I want a flat tummy and want to be thin.ive tried everything,green tea,reductil,water.exercise the weight would come off but return again.its despressing and at this young age weighing more than...

Seems like forever [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so my story is long but I don't have a lot of people to listen to me, I met my now ex boyfriend at a get together about 2 years ago, my best friend said she knew he was in love the first time he looked at me, we ended up hanging out all night, and for the next 8 months just became the best of...

View more questions Search