Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 02:37 AM
    Garmin not speaks street names
    I have Garmin nuvi760. It was speaking street names to navigate, but not now.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2012, 03:08 AM
    Something may be wrong with the speaker, or the speech chip. Call Garmin for support.
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Speaker is working. Speaker says turn left, right...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2012, 03:15 AM
    It is in the set up, have you went into the programing lately ? I the names for it. But need to work though a full set up again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garmin GPS [ 3 Answers ]

I need maps for indian cities like delhi, mumbai etc. for my garmin gps for the cars. Is it possible to download Google maps to garmin GPS?

He left me now hardly speaks to me?? [ 4 Answers ]

My soon to be ex husband is someone I will probably never understand but can't stop trying to?? Long story short after 1 year of long distance dating and 5 years of marriage... I've finally had enough and filed for divorce. We had a VERY volatile relationship with him being the narcissistic,...

Street gang leader's names [ 7 Answers ]

What do street gang members call their leader? Now that's not such an easy question to answer as it first appears. Personally I can't see street-wise, hard edged boys and girls or young men and women for that matter, calling their gang leader ‘Boss’ or ‘leader’ or ‘sir.’ So do they just use the...

Garmin GPS vs PSP [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I am interested in buying a Garmin GPS but one of my friend suggested me to buy a PSP & download maps on it to use it as GPS. This option seems much cheaper but I am not sure what works best. Can someone share their experience or suggestions on this. Regards, rajukakkar

View more questions Search