Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marishca08 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 02:53 PM
    My Boyfriend Wants a Separation
    Me and my boyfriend used to live in his condo. I'm 18 and he's 21. I'm a new college student and he's graduating. He got delayed because even we're not on the same house he skipped class already. And when I decided to live in his condo it got worst. Both of us forget about school we just enjoy each other company. I fell in love so much because he did everything just for me. He treated me like a princess. Until this time came, it's like I'm looking for new things to happen. And he said he don't know how. And we keep on arguing. He lied, he don't listen to me. He got mad all the time even sex got less. If before we do it more times a day. Now its 3x a week.

His attitude changed. Maybe because I keep on complaining and accusing him. But accusing him is like a way for him to say no that's not true you're the most beautiful or the only one I love. Haha! But he doesn't get it that way. My trust with him is broken even before we celebrate our 1st anniversary. Ex Issues, but we still continue our journey together. And try to fix this relationship. But at times goes by it's like it's getting worst and worst.

Until he told me that he's younger brother is going to live in condo too. He said I still can stay. Nothing will change. Until this time came. His friends finished their course and passed the board exam. And then one of his friend invited him to a party or 'despidida' because he's friend is leaving will do his master in Hong Kong (I'm not sure). So I allow him to go to the party even though I really don't want to. Because his last ex before me is there and I think she's still want my boyfriend even though she don't want my boyfriend anymore it still bothers me because I hate that girl so much! When me and my boyfriend are celebrating our first monthaversary she's there and ruin the day.

Anyway back to the topic, and then he goes to the party. He said he'll be going home early because we will meet at 10. But when I called him he doesn't listen to me. He said he wants to sleep and it's like he never really cares whatever I am saying. So I got mad and just let him. After that when he came home, he said I can't stay anymore in the condo. He wants to focus on his studies. He said he wants to graduate just like his friends. And I'll be just a distraction for him and for his brother. I still can, but sometimes only.. What should I do? And what do you think happened to us? Thanks for the time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 03:21 PM
    You sound like a terror, you try to fight so you can get your way, you are controlling. I would have kicked you out and sent you on your way.

It is time for you to grow up, and unless you can handle to be in a real adult relationship you need to find a way to mature.
    mino_slope Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2012, 05:00 PM
    He loves you and cares about you and does all of this for you and the only thing you do is complain and fight , I would have kicked you out of my condo and my life
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I agree... you should work on you a bit. Focus on your education and not so much on him and his life. Find your own path. Men appreciate a woman who has her own direction and self esteem so that you are not trying to pick a fight to get someone to tell you how beautiful you are. Seems that you don't know your own worth... now is a great time to figure yourself out and find out just how much you are worth!

Jun 7, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsimplytruth View Post
    I agree....you should work on you a bit. Focus on your education and not so much on him and his life. Find your own path. Men appreciate a woman who has her own direction and self esteem so that you are not trying to pick a fight to get someone to tell you how beautiful you are. Seems that you don't know your own worth...now is a great time to figure yourself out and find out just how much you are worth!
    Thankyousomuch for waking me up. Maybe I'm too focus on him that's why even my own priorities I throw it away. And I keep on pushing myself to him and begging too much just to be with him. Sometimes I don't know who I really am.

Jun 7, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You sound like a terror, you try to fight so you can get your way, you are controlling. I would have kicked you out and sent you on your way.

It is time for you to grow up, and unless you can handle to be in a real adult relationship you need to find a way to mature.
    Thank you for the answer. I just have this one question? How can I start over again without him? We didn't break up. But I want to give him what he wants. I don't know where and how to start because in a past year or so everything I did is I'm with him. Everything in my mind is him.

Jun 8, 2012, 10:16 AM
    My boyfriend is always Mad.
    Me and my boyfriend used to be the sweetest couple. But one day it just changed. We fight a lot. Like everyday. And there this time he lied to me about his ex on how he get his ex number. I don't trust him anymore for many reasons. About that ex number is one of the reason, the other is, a week after my miscarriage, he and his other ex is saying some sweet things on Facebook chat I just discover it 5 months after that. And he just said its like nothing they are just friends. And many more reason.

So when sometimes he said he'll go out with friends sometimes I ask him if he is really with his friends not with other girls. And when he replied late I ask why? He always get mad. He said its just a reflex because he already knew were going to fight. I don't know if it was true? Or maybe he's just guilty? What do you think?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Well first off, no trust, no relationship, so you accusing him of going out with other girls when he says he's with his friends screams that you don't trust him. Secondly, maybe he is fooling around, maybe he isn't, but unless you've got some solid proof you're just ruining your relationship by lashing out like that, if you didn't already.

If you have no trust confided in him, you've got to get the heck out of there because you two are just wasting your time.

Jun 8, 2012, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Well first off, no trust, no relationship, so you accusing him of going out with other girls when he says he's with his friends screams that you don't trust him. Secondly, maybe he is fooling around, maybe he isn't, but unless you've got some solid proof you're just ruining your relationship by lashing out like that, if you didn't already.

If you have no trust confided in him, you've got to get the heck out of there because you two are just wasting your time.
    I told him already about breaking up. But he don't want it and promise that we can still work things out. But I don't see the effort anymore.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 9, 2012, 02:34 AM
    LOL! Since when does it take two to break up?
    You may be too jealous and accusing. He may indeed be wandering. If he's giving mixed messages, maybe he thrives on your jealousy (some people equate it with love, which it isn't).
    You don't belong together - not yet anyway. Work on the relationship a little further apart.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 02:27 PM
    You may have a reason to be the girl friend from hell, he may have made you that way, but now that you see you to have an unhealthy, dysfunctional relationship, and the fun and games are over, just disappear, don't look back. Or you will be like his other stupid exes trying to get him back, so find a place to stay for yourself.

He is a player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Separation [ 1 Answers ]

Salam alaikum, Its been a year since I am married ,3 months after my wedding I was diagnosed with thyroid problem and skin allergic to sun.After a few days my husband found a slip which contained of carrying out thyroid test before my marriage.now he says that I was aware of this problem...

Ex- Boyfriend dating girl I hate after 2 weeks of our separation. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so, I dated this guy for about 8 months and I have to say, I thought the relationship was really going somewhere. He seemed really into me and, of course, I was too. After after our 5th month together, we started fighting a lot. We fought about stupid little things and about not so stupid things...

Boyfriend, Moods, Separation, House [ 3 Answers ]

My Boyfirend and I have been together nearly two years, and lived together around 16 months(yes we moved in quite quickly!).. I absolutley adore him. I love him We have had many problems and we always seem to come back together, never split up just argue and argue. But I have always had faith...

Separation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is a Canadian citizen. I am an American. We have been married for about a year but separated for more than half that time because of the immigration laws. We married in the US, but 7 months ago when I went to go meet his parents in Canada we found out he could not come back into the US...

View more questions Search