Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostsoul19 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Depressed and lost
    Well I was feeling pretty down so I figured I would write something I guess I just feel frustrated since I don't know what I really want in life... I mean I am 20 years old now and feel like most of my teenage years went to waste like I didn't live it up going around partying and sleeping with different girls... I feel like I really don't want to do anything I'm in college and only failed one class in the 2 years but sometimes I ask myself what am I doing here I have a great talent which is my voice and a lot of people are mad at me because I could be doing some singing but I don't even have motivation for that I'm trying hard to get my official license so I can buy my own car I feel like that's the first step for me to find myself and grow up its just I don't know why I keep putting things that are important and wasting my time with stupid girls that are no good for me...

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend lost his job 4 months ago and is depressed, how do I help him? [ 7 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend, me and my two children moved into a place together about 6 months ago about a month later he lost his job and went on unemployment and was looking for a job, going out handing out resumes. At one of the places he got called into three weeks later the guy was a jerk and...

I just so lost I can't fnd anthing to make me happy and I feel depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I feel really depressed and I can't seem to focus on what I want I used to be out and about but I feel like I'm going insane cause I can't get out of this fluk *** help

Feeling depressed, lost, and scared after a recent break up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently broken up with me (About 1 1/2 months ago) and I am feeling lost. We had been living together for about 2 months, and I had moved out of the place that I shared rent with my roomates. When she left, she left me with all of the bills that were partly her responsibility. I...

Completely Depressed & Lost [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, here's the story. I've been married a little over 2 years to Allen, he's great & he gave me a beautiful daughter Katy. For the past 4 months or so, I have developed feelings for my husband's best friend Jason. So much so, that I thought about having an affair, several times. I figured the...

Depressed & lost again [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 42, single, no job and living with my parents again. MY father's side has a history of mental illness. I've been at times fairly successful, living on my own for most of my adult life, and working different jobs. I now write and am looking at starting my own business. I have owned a bread route...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.