Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxrockstar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 11:09 AM
    I just so lost I cant fnd anthing to make me happy and I feel depressed
    I feel really depressed and I can't seem to focus on what I want I used to be out and about but I feel like I'm going insane cause I can't get out of this fluk *** help
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Can we get a little more information? Like is it one particular thing that has happened that sparked the depression or did it happen when you one day sat down and started evaluation your life?

Good Luck,

Javi

Nov 18, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Well I would have to say when my girl broke up with me then I lost my car and all my belongings do to someone robbing me and after that I haven't been able to get back to my normal self
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 01:53 PM
    Ok so what is the current situation with your girlfriend, and how are you doing financially right now?

There are four main fields for humans to get depressed from: Health, Religion, Economy, and Emotional.

So you are going to have to say what is bothering you so that maybe we can recommend how to mend those particular things... one problem at a time man.

Good Luck,

Javi

Nov 18, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Well my ex now she left she cheated on my with my friend and I haven't been able to get a good paying job and trying to make end meet is hard and my health well I started smoking pot and I'm trying to quit I'm thinking if I can quit that I will be more happier and emotionaly I feel like I should go and do these things but I can't focus on what I want and how to start doing it
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2010, 10:53 AM
    Maybe instead of trying to eliminate all the problems you are having right now, how about trying to get rid of them one at a time? For example every time you want to smoke pot, go for a run, exercise will relax your brain so that you can concentrate on the things you should be focusing on, also, that girlfriend should be in the past, maybe look for someone that deserves you, or learn how to enjoy being single? It has its perks not to be having to worry about someone else.

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I feel PRESSURED to make someone else happy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm working through a sexual abuse history and even coming into my present life, I see that, for me, I feel INCREDIBLE PRESSURE to do what someone I love asks me to do--even to the point of it being something harmful to ME and something I don't want to do, but I either do it immediately without...

How to make a depressed friend happy [ 4 Answers ]

A good friend of mine is not happy as her biy friend had cheated her and she is very much effected.She feels the absence of a man in her life and adament that she wants to marry the same person who had dumped her.The boy is no more interested in her and will not marry her.She is not at all happy...

Do happy relationships make me depressed? [ 3 Answers ]

I was in a long term relatively healthy relationship for 4 years. We both loved each other very much and both endured and tried to work through our final year with me struggling with depression. Eventually I broke up with him, even though I adored him. From the day I broke up with him, even though...

View more questions Search