Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleasehelp78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 03:24 PM
    I have many (10 to 15) holes almost like little pimples at the bottom of my penis,
    I have many (10 to 15) holes almost like little pimples at the bottom of my penis, they produce a tiny amount of white substance when light pressure is applied, I am a virgin, and these have been on me for a year, the white substances only come out after waiting a couple days or after a hot sweaty day. Could they still be genital warts even though no sexual activity? some type of condition? I am 13
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2011, 11:23 PM
    Don't worry man every guy gets them. They are where the glands in your skin produce natural oils that help with dry skin. Just if they get a bit big squeeze the shiz out of them man. All good this is normal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suprazboy View Post
    if they get a bit big squeeze the shiz outta them man.
    Very bad advice! Please do not do this. By doing this you create an opening in your skin that can introduce infection.
    scaredaf Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Dec 3, 2011, 11:18 AM
    It may be warts even though your not sexually active . Best thing to do is don't be shy and tell your mom or guardian. Go get it checked out at your doctors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples on my penis? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English as I'm not an English native speaker, I hope you'll help me. I haven't found this problem on this forum. A few weeks ago after a masturbation I got the whole glands and the area under foreskin just beneath the glands full of little red pimples. I just...

Pimples on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so, I had this pimple maybe 3mm in diameter. It wasn't sore to the touch, wasn't particularly uncomfortable. But it wasn't normal. So I popped it, expecting puss. But instead a small disc came out. So I thought it was a crab. There are a few more even smaller ones, all of them were on the...

Penis pimples [ 2 Answers ]

Someone help I have a pmple looking thing on the head of my penis it looks like a normal pimple someone help and should I go to the doctor I'm nt sexualy active but I do masturbate I'm wondering if my shorts could be doing this because I dosleep commando help

Pimples on the bottom of pennis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have like small pimples or something at the bottom of my penis , close to pubes but not quite there , but there small and I remember squezing one and white stuff came out almost like a black head... theyve been there fer awhile and it hasn't bothered me , like they are really small , I sweat a...

Pimples on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I am seeking an advice from this forum regarding my penis problem. The problem is that I had felt some irritation few days ago on top ring of my penis. Then it looked like having two small pimples like. Then the pimples were growing and now these are around five. There is excretion of off white...

View more questions Search