Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickAG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Pimples on penis
    Ok, so, I had this pimple maybe 3mm in diameter. It wasn't sore to the touch, wasn't particularly uncomfortable. But it wasn't normal.

So I popped it, expecting puss. But instead a small disc came out. So I thought it was a crab. There are a few more even smaller ones, all of them were on the underside of my penis at the base. I popped these smaller ones as well, and smaller discs came out.

I have reason to be worried that it's an STD and potentially crabs, but are they under the skin?

If anyone could shed some light on these little disc things, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 01:02 PM

Crabs don't go under the skin and you can see them very easily; they itch a lot. So if you are not itching, it isn't crabs. What you have comes from masturbating too much and the worse thing you can do is open anything up like that inviting infection into your system.

I advise you go to a clinic and get checked out because this type of 'rash' for lack of a better name has to be seen, not described to be diagnosed.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples on my penis? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English as I'm not an English native speaker, I hope you'll help me. I haven't found this problem on this forum. A few weeks ago after a masturbation I got the whole glands and the area under foreskin just beneath the glands full of little red pimples. I just...

I have many small pimples on my penis [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so I have a whole bunch of little pimple like things on the bottom of my penis and ball sack, I'm 14, and they have been there for at least a year or so, some of them when I squeeze a little white puss comes out of them but that's only for some of them, I haven't had sex or anything so I don't...

Penis pimples [ 2 Answers ]

Someone help I have a pmple looking thing on the head of my penis it looks like a normal pimple someone help and should I go to the doctor I'm nt sexualy active but I do masturbate I'm wondering if my shorts could be doing this because I dosleep commando help

These pimples are not on the inner part of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The so called pimples can be seen when I stretch the skin of the penis otherwise they are not seen. They are not on the surface as on the face but under the skin

Pimples on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I am seeking an advice from this forum regarding my penis problem. The problem is that I had felt some irritation few days ago on top ring of my penis. Then it looked like having two small pimples like. Then the pimples were growing and now these are around five. There is excretion of off white...

View more questions Search