Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Pimples on penis
    I am seeking an advice from this forum regarding my penis problem. The problem is that I had felt some irritation few days ago on top ring of my penis. Then it looked like having two small pimples like. Then the pimples were growing and now these are around five. There is excretion of off white color fluid. I am using Cicatrin powder on it for the last three days. But the problem still exist. Two pimples are growing. I have started Ampiclox tablet and have taken two so far.

I want to know what this is and how can I get it cured.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 04:31 AM
    zeya, if you have postules on your genital area then I would say you should make an immediate appt. with your doctor. I can't diagnose any condition like this but from your description it sounds like an STD.

If you are taking Ampiclox it won't do you much good. Was this antiobotic left over from something previous that was being treated, or have you already been to a doctor and this is what they prescribed ?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 06:48 PM
    See your doctor immediately as this is a STD condition from what you have described and will not be cured with home remedies or pills left over from another illness.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Yes, doctor time ** and no sex until you have seen the doctor.
    superman1974 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zeya
    I am seeking an advice from this forum regarding my penis problem. The problem is that I had felt some irritation few days ago on top ring of my penis. then it looked like having two small pimples like. then the pimples were growing and now these are around five. There is excretion of off white color fluid. I am using Cicatrin powder on it for the last three days. but the problem still exist. two pimples are growing. I have started Ampiclox tablet and have taken two so far.

I want to know what this is and how can i get it cured.

thanks
    If you have had unprotected sex you more than likely piciked up an std. I would strongly advise a quick doctor visist before it gets worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteish pimples on shaft of my penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years old and have never had any sexual activity apart from masturbation. I have small pimples on the shaft of my penis, mainly at the bottom and a few underneath the foreskin but they aren't very significant compared to the ones on the shaft. I would like to find out if it is anything...

Pimples on my penis? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English as I'm not an English native speaker, I hope you'll help me. I haven't found this problem on this forum. A few weeks ago after a masturbation I got the whole glands and the area under foreskin just beneath the glands full of little red pimples. I just...

Penis Pimples? Or Crabs or herpes? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18 male. I just found a pimple on my penile area. I popped the first one like nothing was going to happen. But a second on came and I didn't do nothing to it. Then While I was at work I guess My boxers scraped it off. They look like a pimple with white puss. And I just started...

Pimples [ 3 Answers ]

What household steps can be taken to cure pimples?

Penis pimples/bumps [ 6 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have had eight very small bumps around my penis head under the skin for about 1 year now. It does not hurt, burn or itch. I was alerted by my last girlfriend that she has been diagnoised with HPV. I have been very concerned about this because in my reading it states that it...

View more questions Search