Man say come.

-grunt-

Sarah
    That is hysterical LMAO :p
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    And the ones that say that they wear the pants, usually have to have their wife lay them out for them, just like any other young child. I can hear it now, "yes, sweetheart, you are in charge, now put on your socks, and I'll get your shoes... No, wrong foot.....that's your left over there".
    Man buys house woman makes it a home
    Man brings home the bacon woman turns it into a meal.

SO he wears the pants in the house
    She does HIS laundry.

Where would he be without the queen of the castle?

Some guys are just too unappreciative to deserve a woman!
    SVImager Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Nov 28, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble but you (A) aren't a nice guy; (B) aren't in wolf's clothing. You are a wanna-be.

And a pathetic one.

Time to close this thread and, yes, issue a troll alert.

The answer is simple I am not Nice to You.

No... Not Pathetic at all.

The Pathetic ONES are the Men out there still believing they have to be the Nice Guy and be subservient to women.

And you just "wanna-be" the man...
    HAHA... too funny... trying to talk to screaming woman activists.

Nov 28, 2009, 09:41 AM

If any of this is to be believed I think we have advanced from Troll to Major Troll.

That's funny... name calling.

Since I am the Man... I will be more mature and just smile.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SVImager View Post
    That's funny ... name calling.

Since I am the Man... I will be more mature and just smile.

I don't think mature people put "haha" in just about every post.

You aren't the man. You are a person trying to control another person through some sort of psychological warfare.

But if it works for you and your wife, go to it.

Oh, wait - it didn't exactly work for her, did it?

Nov 28, 2009, 10:26 AM
    If you have time in between patients read some of his other posts on marriage/relationships - no two "stories" are the same. This "wear the pants in the family" actually COMPLAINS that all his wife did/does was nag at him! I quote: "The first five years of [his] marriage was Hell." https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...ml#post2090256

Apparently the next five were Hell for his wife - which is why she strayed.

Hey, that is great... I feel very good that you read my post and was able to quote from them.

However, Your assumptions are very weak, due to lack of information.
    My wife strayed at the 15th year of marriage.

The first five years was hell because we were young and really didn't understand what a marriage and love really meant. Seriously, I was that Nice Guy that was always trying to please my wife. She would say she wants this and I would get it for her and she would be lukewarm about it or that is not what she really wanted and then I would get frustrated feeling unappreciated. Than the bar would rise again and I would have to learn a new set of rules... the things I found that pleased her didn't anymore. Yes, the first five years was hell, but it was growing pains... learning and discovering each other and it is marshing of two individuals into a couple. Her template was from a incest, dysfunctional divorced family... my template was that of another culture an alienated survivor mentally family.

You guys need to stop trying to pigeon hole me as a male A$$hole.
    You guys are over-reacting to my comments about Man needing to stand up for himself.
    HAHA.. I am not bother by your name calling...

PS... when my wife strayed... I was in a church home group doing the "Love, Sex and Long Lasting Relationship." program by Chip Ingram.
    Part of my assignment was practice agape love... Loving her no matter what, even when she don't deserve it.
    Before she strayed, I never say no to my wife... I capitulated to everything she decides to tell me.

The key is finding the balance.

Nov 28, 2009, 10:43 AM
    I don't think mature people put "haha" in just about every post.

You aren't the man. You are a person trying to control another person through some sort of psychological warfare.

But if it works for you and your wife, go to it.

Oh, wait - it didn't exactly work for her, did it?

Yes it is working.

Haha (because, I don't put smileys all the time... it is also represent the light heartedness of my post and I am actually smiling when I am writing)... I don't have special powers to control another person.

Just because I have a psychology degree doesn't mean I do psychological warfare on the one I love. Please give my wife some credit.

My message is simple. I feel Woman Rights has gone too far to the left... just like before the Women rights movement when it was too far to the right... both has detrimental effects on the family and family members.

You want to talk about mind control and brainwashing... I am so anti- this stuff... you have no idea... I am geared for spotting this stuff... (more next time)...
    Anyway, the American culture breeds weak man to the point where the balance is way off... and I would speculate to say the high divorce rate. The male role has been brainwashed out of our system... in which... some frustrated Nice Guy would turn A$$hole, because he doesn't know where he is suppose to be... so he over compensate.

Brainwashed as in what you see at the movies and on TV... they are the ones teaching you what to do and how to react and how to treat a woman... It looks like it works for the short term to win a girl of the movie... But it lacks in what you really need for a lifetime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm screaming but nobody can hear me.. . [ 9 Answers ]

All right, I don't usually go onto sites like this but I don't think I can take this anymore and I have nobody to talk to who would actually listen. When I was 13 I started drinking a little, and then smoking pot, and soon after followed that with smoking. Soon enough I wanted to try more, I wanted...

English language and Activist Judges [ 44 Answers ]

This is insanity. 1) The accused rapist speaks English and spoke clearly to the prosecutors and the judge. He lived in an English speaking country for years before coming to the USA. 2) The accused rapist had adequate representation and language assistance in case he missed something in...

Pregnant married woman fathers rights when not husband [ 8 Answers ]

I live in Michigan and my husband and I have been off and on for the last couple of years. During that time I became pregnant by a married man, he wants custody of the child once born what are his legal rights. My husband and I have agreed to raise the child together but the real father wants...

Room mate playing activist [ 2 Answers ]

My roommate is playing activist and bringing a petition of tenants together to make a change in the building. He posted letters in elevators and throughout mentioning issues that he is sick and tired of having a "slum" landlord and that he wants changes. He announced that he has contacted a law...

Married Woman, Boyfriend Parental Rights [ 2 Answers ]

My wife of 17 years had an affair last year and is pregnant. The boyfriend knows all about the pregnancy and is demanding that the baby have his last name even though my wife is still legally married. Now, I don't need to hear about leaving her. We have been separated for over 10 months and have...

View more questions Search