Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SVImager View Post
    HAHA!!!
    I let my wife give me a back rub.
    I was only kidding... I was trying to get a rise out of the Screaming Woman's Right Activist. I didn't even get one real roar.

Anyway, Joe... That special woman in your life... is that your wife? Your girlfriend? Your Ex? Who is she?
    It's his wife, his equal, his partner in every way.

To treat a woman as unequal, that's barbaric. Anyone that thinks that a woman is less then a man should be flogged in the village square. That's my opinion anyway.

As for a roar. I would, but I'm biting my tongue. Trust me, if I was allowed to express myself to the full extent, you'd get an earful.

It's men like you that give all other men a bad name. Thank God I found a man that knows that women are people too, not just a play thing for a man. Hopefully your wife will wake up one day.
    SVImager Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Nov 17, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Let her?

I have my own car, which I paid for with money I earned. Yes, I am woman, hear me roar!

I only read this last page, but it sounds to me like you've taken the role of the 1812 husband, walk 10 steps behind me because I have a penis, ask permission for the use of the things I buy, be submissive and subservient. If your wife is okay with that, then fine, but she's not the norm.

I hate to burst your bubble but the only difference between you and me is our body parts. You have a penis, I have a vagina, other then that, we're equal.

If you're wife is willing to lower herself, her self esteem, be your submissive obedient wife, then she's taking a major leap back, in my opinion.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, not for me, never will be, no matter what. It's not worth the price I'd pay.

Thankfully my husband knows that my place is right beside him, not 10 steps behind, barefoot and pregnant.

HAHA!! Got a Roar out of you...

My wife is very strong willed... I think it came from her Irish Great Grandmother. My wife doesn't take any crap from anybody. Yes, I give her the one hour body rub... and I get the 10 seconds massages before her fingers are tired.

Uh... my wife would never be fine with being submissive... HAHA... my wife... no way.. not in a million years... Heck, I can't even watch my favorite show "The Simpson's" for the last 12 years, because she declared it is a bad influence on my kids.

"I hate to burst your bubble but the only difference between you and me is our body parts. You have a penis, I have a vagina, other then that, we're equal."

... hey this is a good statement... to debate... No, we are not Equal. There is no Justice in the world and people are not equal and Men and Women are not the SAME. Don't get me wrong, We can have laws that enforce equal treatment. I am not against that. We can try to make it fair with man-made laws. I have no problem with that.

BUT, There are differences.
    Major differences besides just body parts.
    Our brains are wired differently.
    Woman's needs are different.
    They see things differently.
    Our speech patterns are different. We express differently.
    "Difference" doesn't say one is better than the other.
    There have to be a difference to energize a relationship.

Woman wants to fill every nook & cranny with fluff. Man don't.

Woman wants detail.
    "Hey, that's a nice red dress."
    Woman thinks: Why? Does he like red? Did his Ex like red? My shoes don't match. Do I look fat in red?
    Man thinks: She looks nice in that red dress.
    ***haha Please tell me that is not true...

Man base decisions mostly on visuals.
    Woman base decisions mostly on emotions.

Note: I never said one is better than the other.
    I am saying you have to understand and respect the difference in order to be a better person. To generalize man and woman as the same except for body parts, is to rob yourself the full rewarding experience of the relationship.

Anyway, it was very unfair of me to try to get a rise out of activists... I was just having fun. HAHA!

Nov 17, 2009, 10:00 PM
    ...It's men like you that give all other men a bad name.

HAHA!!
    YES, I admit it, I am That Bad Boy you are looking for!!
    Doh!! How the heck do you spot me?

You must have a Bad Boy radar.

Nov 17, 2009, 10:04 PM

Altenweg... "Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. "

Do you know what "wo" mean in latin?

It means "half". HAHA!!
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 10:07 PM

Woman wants detail.
    "Hey, that's a nice red dress."
    Woman thinks: Why? Does he like red? Did his Ex like red? My shoes don't match. Do I look fat in red?
    Man thinks: She looks nice in that red dress.
    ***haha Please tell me that is not true...
    It's not true. At least not for this woman.

YES, I admit it, I am That Bad Boy you are looking for!!
    Doh!! How the heck do you spot me?

You must have a Bad Boy radar.
    You're not a bad boy, you're a wannabe. If you were a true bad boy then you wouldn't give a damn about any of this, you surely wouldn't be debating any of this, yet here you are.

Nope, you're a confused boy. You think you have to be bad in order to keep your wife where you want her, by your side. Your wife feels guilt because she strayed, so she's accepting her new role as your lower half, because she thinks she deserves punishment. That's how I see it. I think that if you look close enough, you'll see some truth in my words.

I've dated bad boys. I had my stupid teen girl moment too, we all do. Some of us never stop loving the bad boy, but for most of us we find a decent man, someone who treats us as an equal, a partner. I won't settle for less, thankfully I don't have to.

Bad boys are overrated, they're also a dime a dozen. They may be fun for a while, but for the long haul, no thank you.
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Altenweg... "Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. "

Do you know what "wo" mean in latin?

It means "half". HAHA!!!!
    So now you're trying to goad me?

Silly boy. Don't ever try to fight with someone far superior in intelligence and experience, you'll only end up looking like a fool.

I'm done with this debate. I can feel sorry for your wife, but in the end she's allowing this, so she has no one but herself to blame.

As for your behavior, what comes around goes around, so I'll leave it to someone in a higher position then me. There aren't many, but I'm sure someone is up for the job.

Good luck.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 10:22 PM

Actually---you're not a bad boy.

You're a TROLL.

They do nasty things to trolls around here.

Go play somewhere else, little boy.

Nov 17, 2009, 11:18 PM

Hey Girls... best of Luck to you two.

Good Luck with the 50/50 Screaming Woman's Right equal marriage model... at least maybe he is enjoying the Screaming part.. annnnd that is Great for him... hehe...

Play Nice... I am not a Troll. I am a Nice Guy in Wolf's clothing.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:49 AM
    HAHA!!!
    I let my wife give me a back rub.
    I was only kidding... I was trying to get a rise out of the Screaming Woman's Right Activist. I didn't even get one real roar.

Anyway, Joe... That special woman in your life... is that your wife? Your girlfriend? Your Ex? Who is she?
    It's my wife, as it says on the first line of my post.

And Alty is right, you're not a bad boy. A real bad boy would watch the "The Simpsons" regardless.

You're just a $hit starter, aren't you?

That car that you "let" your wife drive, I'd be willing to bet that she "lets" YOU wash it.

Go pick up your wife's red dress at the cleaners. And be careful with it, you remember what happened last time?
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 06:56 AM

Good Luck with the 50/50 Screaming Woman's Right equal marriage model... at least maybe he is enjoying the Screaming part.. annnnd that is Great for him... hehe...

I'm doing just fine after 13 years---I think I'll be okay with my marriage model. See... we've got this great thing going on called "communication with each other", and that makes pretty much any marriage work.

You--you've got an idea that your wife should be subservient to you, and chief, cook, and bottle washer around your house. Does she have to wear an apron, too?

Seriously--I'm not surprised your wife cheated on you, if that's your attitude about women.

Good luck making YOUR marriage work--if you still have one. I'm not really clear on that point.

And hey--good luck finding a woman that WILL put up with that attitude from you--maybe you should make a time machine and go back to the 50s. Oh wait... women THEN had minds of their own TOO! It just wasn't portrayed that way on TV.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 08:41 AM

I hate to burst your bubble but you (A) aren't a nice guy; (B) aren't in wolf's clothing. You are a wanna-be.

And a pathetic one.

Time to close this thread and, yes, issue a troll alert.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 08:43 AM
    It's his wife, his equal, his partner in every way.

To treat a woman as unequal, that's barbaric. Anyone that thinks that a woman is less then a man should be flogged in the village square. That's my opinion anyway.

As for a roar. I would, but I'm biting my tongue. Trust me, if I was allowed to express myself to the full extent, you'd get an earful.

It's men like you that give all other men a bad name. Thank God I found a man that knows that women are people too, not just a play thing for a man. Hopefully your wife will wake up one day.

You are aware that this self proclaimed "bad boy," "nice guy in wolf's clothing" (also self proclaimed) feels the need to repeat "haha" at every turn - ?

Deliver me from want to be macho men!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 08:56 AM
    First, I am going to admit that I have not yet read all posts on this thread, but I promise I will go back and read them ALL. I just HAD to comment on this though.

the MAN has to be the Leader of the household.
    I love it when one of my patients and her husband/boyfriend/SO comes into the L&D room and he states that he 1) is the MAN of the house; and/or 2) wears the pants in the house.

As a nurse, and a woman, I kindly remind him that he is in MY house now and I rule here. He has zero, nada, zilch decision making powers in MY house. I tell him that he can either be kind to his wife/girlfriend/SO, and respect MY house, during this painful period for the woman, or he can go down to hall to the waiting room.

Now, back to reading.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I love it when one of my patients and her husband/boyfriend/SO comes into the L&D room and he states that he 1) is the MAN of the house; and/or 2) wears the pants in the house.Now, back to reading.

Did you ever notice that men who DO wear the pants - not that this is an arrangement I would want - don't tell you about it at every turn?

Loved it!

If you have time in between patients read some of his other posts on marriage/relationships - no two "stories" are the same. This "wear the pants in the family" actually COMPLAINS that all his wife did/does was nag at him! I quote: "The first five years of [his] marriage was Hell." https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...ml#post2090256

Apparently the next five were Hell for his wife - which is why she strayed.

If any of this is to be believed I think we have advanced from Troll to Major Troll.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Did you ever notice that men who DO wear the pants - not that this is an arrangement I would want - don't tell you about it at every turn?

Loved it!
    And the ones that say that they wear the pants, usually have to have their wife lay them out for them, just like any other young child. I can hear it now, "yes, sweetheart, you are in charge, now put on your socks, and I'll get your shoes... No, wrong foot.....that's your left over there".
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    And the ones that say that they wear the pants, usually have to have their wife lay them out for them, just like any other young child. I can hear it now, "yes, sweetheart, you are in charge, now put on your socks, and I'll get your shoes... No, wrong foot.....that's your left over there".

Can't give greenies here so here's applause!

Have to wonder about "his" need to criticize his wife, discuss their personal problems, incessantly (and to varying degrees) on AMHD. Probably afraid to do so in person.

"I'm the man, I'm the boss, I'm in charge."

"Shut up."

"Okay."
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 10:48 AM

Heard this joke a loooooong time ago.

Mike was going to be married to Karen so his Father sat him down for a little chat.

He said, 'Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your Mother, and said, 'Here - try these on'.'

She did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them.'

I replied, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.'Ever since that night, we have never had any problems.

'Hmmm,' said Mike. He thought that might be a good thing to try.

On his honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, 'Here - try these on.'

She tried them on and said, 'These are too large. They don't fit me.'

Mike said, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that.'

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike. She said, 'Here- you try on mine.'

He did and said, 'I can't get into your panties.'

Karen said, 'Exactly. And if you don't change your smart- attitude, you never will.'

Yeah... I've always had that same attitude. He can wear ALL the pants he wants to, but he ain't getting into MY panties with that attitude.

So... I bet our troll has the same problem. He thinks he wears the pants, he tells his WIFE he wears the pants---and she just doesn't let him into her panties.

It's not that he's a woman hater! He's just sexually frustrated!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 06:42 PM

And then there's the guy whose wife sat him down on their wedding night and said, "This is how it's going to be. You will make all the big, important decisions and I will make all the little decisions."

He says, "Yes, I agree. I will make all the big decisions."

She says, "Fine. You decide what the US should do about the War in Iraq and I'm buying a new car tomorrow."

And that's what I think is going on in "his" house.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 06:49 PM
    I'm not really a women's rights activist, but I can't stand those men who think they wear the "pants" in the house.

My husband felt the same way until my father died almost 3 years ago. I had to stay back in Michigan with my mother for a few months to get some personal things ironed out and to help her "adjust."

Hubby took the kiddos back to Tennessee. He had to work, cook dinner, clean, do laundry, get the kids from point A to Point B and not miss work, help with Cheerleading Camp, Cubscouts... etc.

He admitted to a female friend of mine... "how does she ever do ALL of this and still keep her sanity?" This was supposed to be in confidence but my friend got a good chuckle out of it and told me. I have never repeated their conversation to him... he doesn't know that I know he said this.

If anyone wears the pants in the house, particularly with several children, it is by far the WOMAN!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 19, 2009, 08:10 AM

I am neutral on this one, but it is funny... :)

INSTALLING A HUSBAND:

Dear Tech Support ,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal A ttention 6..5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NB A 5.0 , NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1 .

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail..

What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

DEAR DESPERATE ,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6..1 . Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta .

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0 .

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7...

Good Luck!
    Tech Support

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm screaming but nobody can hear me.. . [ 9 Answers ]

All right, I don't usually go onto sites like this but I don't think I can take this anymore and I have nobody to talk to who would actually listen. When I was 13 I started drinking a little, and then smoking pot, and soon after followed that with smoking. Soon enough I wanted to try more, I wanted...

English language and Activist Judges [ 44 Answers ]

This is insanity. 1) The accused rapist speaks English and spoke clearly to the prosecutors and the judge. He lived in an English speaking country for years before coming to the USA. 2) The accused rapist had adequate representation and language assistance in case he missed something in...

Pregnant married woman fathers rights when not husband [ 8 Answers ]

I live in Michigan and my husband and I have been off and on for the last couple of years. During that time I became pregnant by a married man, he wants custody of the child once born what are his legal rights. My husband and I have agreed to raise the child together but the real father wants...

Room mate playing activist [ 2 Answers ]

My roommate is playing activist and bringing a petition of tenants together to make a change in the building. He posted letters in elevators and throughout mentioning issues that he is sick and tired of having a "slum" landlord and that he wants changes. He announced that he has contacted a law...

Married Woman, Boyfriend Parental Rights [ 2 Answers ]

My wife of 17 years had an affair last year and is pregnant. The boyfriend knows all about the pregnancy and is demanding that the baby have his last name even though my wife is still legally married. Now, I don't need to hear about leaving her. We have been separated for over 10 months and have...

View more questions Search