Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TGMcCallie Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Where to find NEC code USA on Internet
    What site can I go to in order to find Electrical Codes for USA?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 11:17 AM

See the sticky above.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 01:24 PM

Hk's answer doesn't make a lot of sense, so try this one.

Click on the Electrical & Lighting topic near the top of the page. Look at the Sticky's (Threads posted at the top) and you;ll see a reference to the NFPA 70 which is the NEC code for the US.

Codes or standards usually have to be purchased and the NEC is no exception. You can READ the NEC free online. No printing, no saving, just reading.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Or click here, then click on the NFPA 70 code edition you need, follow instructions to register first and so on.

NFPA 70: National Electrical CodeŽ
    TGMcCallie Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    hk's answer doesn't make a lot of sense, so try this one.

Click on the Electrical & Lighting topic near the top of the page. Look at the Sticky's (Threads posted at the top) and you;ll see a reference to the NFPA 70 which is the NEC code for the US.

Codes or standards usually have to be purchased and the NEC is no exception. You can READ the NEC free online. No printing, no saving, just reading.
    You are correct. His answer was completely useless to me. I don't know what a left handled widget maker is and certinally his directions on how to find it did not help either.

Thanks
    Tom
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2010, 04:16 PM

TGMcCallie, HK's provides a lot of good Help, Just happens the links were not on this page.
    Stuff Happens?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I print from the internet it looks like just code [ 2 Answers ]

When I print from the internet it looks like just code, does any one know what my problem may be? I have an Epson printer with all drivers installed and Xp operating system

How do I find my gateway code [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find my gateway code

Find a code [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find a code for d.v.d. player that will work on my universal remote. The brand is a protron dvd/cd-r player. Or the compatible brand that works.

What is this code? How do I find it? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Feiona Ruiz and I am an apartment manager. The owners of my complex gave me a Rental agreement which has a specific Article number in it and I would like to know what it is and where I can find it. The Article number is 5236D R.C.S. of Texas. Can you help me please?

View more questions Search