Ask
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 14, 2008, 09:05 PM
    How do I find my gateway code
    How do I find my gateway code
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 11:19 PM
    I'm not exactly sure what you are wanting to do and what this is about. Would you mind elaborating some so that we can help you the best here?

Thanks!

Aug 14, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Im sorry you see I am trying to hook up XBOX live and it says I need a gateway code
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Okay. Thanks for the explanation! I don't know anything about that. I thought that you were asking about something completely different. I'm sure that there are people from this site who can help you, but the ones that might be able to help you the best might be asleep right now. So, you might have to wait awhile for an answer.

Aug 15, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Thanks just to let you know I've seen you a lot and how you refer them to others if you need someone I specialize in cars and electronics oh and construction.
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nickeknew
    Thanks just to let you know ive seen you alot and how you refer them to others if you need someone i specialize in cars and electronics oh and construction.
    Thanks! I will remember that! I've added you to my buddy list!

Aug 15, 2008, 12:21 AM
    Ill add you how do you get it to show your specialties under your name?
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 12:43 AM
    You have to be invited or nominated for such things and to have posted a lot of good responses to questions. There are also some other factors involved. Please see the information on the following links concerning that.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/introd...am-247688.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...age#faq_expert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an 2005 HONDA CR-V. How can I find its radio code? [ 3 Answers ]

I shipped my 2005 HONDA CR-V to Europe and in this case the battery was unplugged.When the battery was connected and the engine was started, the radio does not work, it requires a code. How and where can I find this code?

Not able to find Bluetooth in Gateway MT6711 [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My Gateway MT6711 Laptop Keyboard has Bluetooth symbol on F6 key. When I tried to activate the blueetooth, its not getting activated. I have windows vista and when I tried to check for the bluettoth under Control panel -> Hardware and Soud , I was not able to locate it. Can you please tell...

Find a code [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find a code for d.v.d. player that will work on my universal remote. The brand is a protron dvd/cd-r player. Or the compatible brand that works.

What is this code? How do I find it? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Feiona Ruiz and I am an apartment manager. The owners of my complex gave me a Rental agreement which has a specific Article number in it and I would like to know what it is and where I can find it. The Article number is 5236D R.C.S. of Texas. Can you help me please?

Can't find local area code [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find local area code when setting up AOL. The set-up disk has been used before with no problem on other PCs. Just installed XP Pro with SP2 the modem does connect using AOL 800 number but can't find 661 area code to set up local connection. AOL no help

View more questions Search