Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karolyn_rios08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 03:06 AM
    Find a code
    Trying to find a code for d.v.d. player that will work on my universal remote. The brand is a protron dvd/cd-r player. Or the compatible brand that works.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 07:13 AM
    First, does the unknown make and model of the DVD/CD-R player have and IR port for the use of an remote on it?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 02:37 PM
    If not listed, Try Code Search. It will step through each of the codes, when it powers off, hit enter, it is now programmed. Some, if you pass the code by going to fast, pressing channel down will allow you to go back to the previous code, instead of pressing maybe a couple hundred times going forward. If you have the existing remote and are trying to Combine in to 1 remote, then you may consider a learning remote, aim your remote to learning remote, and it learns the IR code.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find & hire code writers to create product I have in mind? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very specific product in mind. How do I go about finding the software/ code writers who can be either hired or otherwise incentivized, to help me make it? Thank You.

I have an 2005 HONDA CR-V. How can I find its radio code? [ 3 Answers ]

I shipped my 2005 HONDA CR-V to Europe and in this case the battery was unplugged.When the battery was connected and the engine was started, the radio does not work, it requires a code. How and where can I find this code?

What is this code? How do I find it? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Feiona Ruiz and I am an apartment manager. The owners of my complex gave me a Rental agreement which has a specific Article number in it and I would like to know what it is and where I can find it. The Article number is 5236D R.C.S. of Texas. Can you help me please?

I need to find the unlock code for my truck stereo [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is taylor. My question is can someone help me find the unlock code to my truck stereo. It is a 1996 mitsubishi montereo, the serial number is 95811857. Thank you

Can't find local area code [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find local area code when setting up AOL. The set-up disk has been used before with no problem on other PCs. Just installed XP Pro with SP2 the modem does connect using AOL 800 number but can't find 661 area code to set up local connection. AOL no help

View more questions Search