Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izumi_puppy Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Vocal cords
    I hear if you lose your vocal cords, you can get new ones by artificial one.

How does that work.

Check out some similar questions!

Best vocal tone [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the best way to improve the tone and dynamics of my singing voice. I'm a guitar player and have been singing for a while, but I've only begun to approach my voice in the same systematic manner as I do guitar the last couple of years. I got the Singing Success CD system...

Vocal cord [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 day old grandson has a parlyzed vocal cord has been on C-pak We are at University of Mississippi Medical Center and would like to know if another Hospital of University would be better for him?

Dog with no vocal chords [ 3 Answers ]

Question if I live in an apt and I wanta dog are there quieter breeds? Also I could train the dog but I want to consider other possibilites. Also if I resqued a dog with no vocal chords what kind of health problems would I expect?

Hiding cords [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Christmas village that I put on a sofa table. The cords hang down the back and can be seen. It looks horrible. What can I do or use to hide these cords?

Vocal cat in heat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is in heat and is meowing(roaring) all through the night. Also she goes into heat cycles very irregularly. She will have a 7 day cycle of heat then be clear for a few days and then start up again. After this cycle is done then she is good for a few weeks then she goes again. Is this normal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.