Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kc21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Hiding cords
    I have a Christmas village that I put on a sofa table. The cords hang down the back and can be seen. It looks horrible. What can I do or use to hide these cords?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Can you bunch them up and wrap them with a low-key-colored (green, not silver) Christmas garland?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I think there is something at the hardware stores you can buy that will hide cords as well.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 24, 2007, 03:46 PM
    You can cover the table with a green cloth. You can get spiral cord wraps that will wrap the cords into a single tube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hiding a Tattoo [ 8 Answers ]

This one is for all you tattooed people out there! I was wondering if anyone knew of a makeup that would cover up a tattoo? My fiancés parents are sort of conservative... LOL and needless to say they don't know about my body art. So... anything out there on the market that can hide my secret?...

Hiding money [ 1 Answers ]

How to send and get money with out records

Purpose of bunge-like rubber cords worn by college and NFL players [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the purpose of the "bunge cord-like" bands that college and nfl players wear mostly on their arms, most are just above the elbow. They are not sweat bands, they are a rubber-like substance. There is no advertising, they are round and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch in diamater, so no...

Running and in hiding [ 1 Answers ]

I have been collecting NJ DMV tickets since I've been 19 yrs old, I'm now 30. I had a run in with the law when I was 24 ( Theft charge ). Ok so this is my problem. I have about 19 DMV warrants, and I'm looking at my 3rd offense on my violation of probation. Recently I was charged with Fraud. I...

View more questions Search