Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 1, 2009, 08:28 PM

It was used as an astringent. I don't know if it will darken but I don't see how. It will bleach your hair, teeth & your skin a little. Try it w a cotton ball on your arm hairs for about 5 days. U will see them turn red. Then if u continue they will turn blonde.cotton ball full.
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jun 1, 2009, 09:31 PM

Hello Ladies,
    Hello MepK5
    How's it going? I have been away working on my research and thesis... I didn't have time to surf the internet or stop by for an update... so my apologies.

How's every body lightening coming along? I have actually took different turn and decided to risk it all... the results are satisfying and I can finally show some skin. I am not suppose to do what I did... but I was desprate and had to do something to take me out of of this stress!

What did I do? I used the same compound my Dr. prescribed and applied it for over a month contiuosuly... I will not recommend it to anyone just seeking lightening... I had to use it to fix what monobenzone and other chemicals messed! I am now using my own mix that I made. I am lightened 3 shades which it wasn't my main purpose! And now using my mix to maintain... so far so good!

Hope to hear good stories from you girls... and MepK5 I know how you feel... if you ares till suffering I will be more than happy to send you some of what I have to help you get rid of these nasty spots. Good luck everyone!
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jun 1, 2009, 09:42 PM

Hello Ladies,
    Hello MepK5
    How's it going? I have been away working on my research and thesis... I didn't have time to surf the internet or stop by for an update... so my apologies.

How's every body lightening coming along? I have actually took different turn and decided to risk it all... the results are satisfying and I can finally show some skin. I am not suppose to do what I did... but I was desprate and had to do something to take me out of of this stress!

What did I do? I used the same compound my Dr. prescribed and applied it for over a month contiuosuly... I will not recommend it to anyone just seeking lightening... I had to use it to fix what monobenzone and other chemicals messed! I am now using my own mix that I made. I am lightened 3 shades which it wasn't my main purpose! And now using my mix to maintain... so far so good!

Hope to hear good stories from you girls... and MepK5 I know how you feel... if you ares till suffering I will be more than happy to send you some of what I have to help you get rid of these nasty spots. Good luck everyone!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 02:32 AM

So I'm in africa now despite every effort I darkened 2 shades:mad:

I got african movate that lightened me up in like 3 days NO JOKE its so strong that I have white spots now and the skin ALL OVER MY BODY is peeling like crazy, like a snake sheeding its cover, I can't use the movate anynore cause of the white spots, like not mj white spots more like rihanna white spots

Please share your receipe with me

Desperate in africa

Jun 2, 2009, 07:52 PM

Hey spotted,

Clear r private messages.

Email me! I got to a lot to show u... & tell you.

Something is wrong w email.
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2009, 09:30 AM

Spotted, it's very kind and sweet of you to offer help to someone to get rid of spots! Could you share the info. Here so others who may get spots in the future will also be benefit from the info. Thanks.

Jun 4, 2009, 06:19 PM

No!! Me only! Im the only one that got spots! Remember! Lol
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 03:42 AM

Lmao mpk my situation has also become desperate I have more spots than you now, everyday laltely another one pop's up, I call it the residual mono affect. Yep this is my last hope, so I think spottted stole my name cause I am truly the spotted one lmao

Jun 6, 2009, 05:32 PM

Really Lighterr?
    Oh my goodness! What is it w mono? U stop that crap & it courses through your body like a snake. Im still getting spots. It has gone to my back behind my thighs now. My spots didn't pop up spot at a time. I saw it under the skin then the next day they were up.

Send me some photos. Some one suggested menquoil? Or the beno stuff. Im going back to the Dr. & see what he thinks now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title of possible foreign movie about missing, later recovered boy [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title/name of a movie where boy (I believe he was Russian) is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark on is backside or something. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous...

Movie about recovered boy discovered to be an imposter [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where boy is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous relationship. The young man that befriended recovered boy...

Can things with my ex girlfriend be recovered? [ 50 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this concise. My ex girlfriend and I broke up 3 months ago. We'd taken each other for granted and pushed each other too far for things to work out. After we broke up I realised the mistakes I made. Over the next few months we both upset each other a little more, we stayed in...

Windows recovered from a device failure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I keep getiing this message while my computer is on Windows recovered from a device failure please reboot to full functionality Could someone ans this question how to solve this problem Thanks

Stolen car recovered [ 2 Answers ]

My car was stolen 4 months ago I reported it to the police I found out about a week ago it was recovered and put into someone else's name. I was never informed by anyone that my car was found now my car has been stripped and crushed and can get no answers from the police as to why I was never told...

View more questions Search