Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowbird410 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Cursor freeze up
    My cursor has started freezing up. I have to unplug my mouse and plug it back in before the cursor will move again. This is getting really irritating. What can I do to fix this? I refuse to go into the registry as I have been told by a friend, as I don't know anything about it. I know you can mess up your computer if you mess around the registry. Any help will be appreciated.
    Andrew Carstens Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 12:05 PM

Are u using a usb mouse, if so try a ps2 mouse or adapter then the freezing of the souse will stop. What operating system are you using?
    cooch Posts: 38, Reputation: -1
    -

Apr 20, 2009, 12:30 PM

You may need a new mouse. The one you have may be worn if you have been using it for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cursor visibility [ 4 Answers ]

Xppro sp2; want to be able to see the cursor blinking in my text... my window background color is gray, but how can I see the black cursor? Right now it's invisible, unless it's over text, then I can see it blinking in the black text. I can see the mouse pointer though. Thank you for your help.

Problems with cursor [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems exporting video projects via a/v d/v converter and in the process of updating all of my Dell drivers (Dell 4700, Windows xp) and updating to service pack 3 and the latest version of Windows I must have done something wrong. My cursor , when moved rapidly, leaves a trail...

Cursor skips around [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba satellite laptop. Whenever I try to write an e-mail (regardless of the account I use) the cursor randomly jumps to a previous part of the page. Is there a bug or a virus causing this?:(

Cursor trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mouse (Logitech Trackman Marble FX) that frequently becomes either frozen, or moves on its own accord- often drifting into a corner and stays there. Re-booting sometimes helps. Any idea what the cause/fix might be?

Blink cursor [ 5 Answers ]

At boot up I get a blinking cursor on the top left on the monitor, I try to press f8 but can't get in to it, I can get into setup. Can someone help? Thanks Passaic33

View more questions Search