Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Jan 20, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Cursor visibility
    Xppro sp2; want to be able to see the cursor blinking in my text... my window background color is gray, but how can I see the black cursor? Right now it's invisible, unless it's over text, then I can see it blinking in the black text. I can see the mouse pointer though. Thank you for your help.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 04:33 PM

If just started happening, try a system restore back to when working, other than system restore point, don't know on this one except try and choose another mouse pointer to see if it can be seen just by using another pointer

Jan 20, 2009, 09:20 PM

Thank you for your help... the only thing that's working is to change the window background color, as the cursor is grey no matter what.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 09:39 PM

So changing the cursor to like the white arrow still stay gray

Jan 21, 2009, 11:38 AM

Yes, because it's the text cursor that blinks, in the text box, not the pointer you can move around. Typing on Firefox at home now, it's white. At work it's gray on ie6.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color visibility issue to human eyes [ 6 Answers ]

After some looking around I have found that the most salient color to human eyes is greenish yellow, the color which some fire trucks, traffic police vest have.However, if say I can only choose green or yellow, which color would you guys recommend to achieve the maximum possible result as close to...

Facebook Visibility [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my partner has a propblem with Facebook. Despite all the sicurity settings properly set for full visibility, it's still impossible to find her through "find friends". Any clue how to solve the problem? Roberto

Cursor is possesed [ 3 Answers ]

I can be typing a document in any program and the cursor will jump back to the middle of the sentence while I am typing. How should I fix this

Computer Cursor [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to lock and unlock a arrow cursor? I like to spin gambling wheels. I have a extension Cable on my cursor cable so I can sit on my couch and spin the wheels.

Lessening scar visibility [ 8 Answers ]

Lets say I get hurt. A one inch scar is expected. What should I do to lessen a distinctive colour (lighter/darker) tone patch of scar? Or make it heal faster and better? Better by means of look more skin-like.

View more questions Search