Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arzy99 Posts: 67, Reputation: 17

Apr 4, 2009, 06:34 PM

I think the main thing to learn is to do things for yourself, improve yourself... and do it not only because it will make you a better person but because you love yourself... and you don't need a girl to make you happy, you create your own happiness... I think when you are at a stage like this, you won't worry about what the future holds.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arzy99 View Post
    I think the main thing to learn is to do things for yourself, improve yourself .... and do it not only because it will make you a better person but because you love yourself... and you dont need a girl to make you happy, you create your own happiness.... I think when you are at a stage like this, you wont worry about what the future holds.
    yup yup. Perhaps I don't need a girl to make me happy but it would be nice to have a girl to share your life with, be close to and love don't you think? =P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a break in invisible fence [ 3 Answers ]

I have about 5 acres in an invisible fence for my dogs. It is not buried but just laid on top of the ground, but several years worth of leaves have covered the wire. It is no longer giving a signal even with new collar batteries. Is there any inexpensive way to find out where the break in the...

Finding my lost love [ 3 Answers ]

I have found my childhood sweetheart , we were very close through elementary school and I had to move away when I was 12, I really never got a chance to tell her goodbye, we managed to write back and forth for several years. Her family came to my home town to check out a college for her and we met...

Trouble finding love [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 24 year old woman who has never had a real relationship. I can't figure out why since I'm not terribly ugly or anything. I'm a student in a PhD program, recently begun, and considering that I'm in a University environment and that there are so many people my age, I shouldn't have too...

Finding the transition to single life a little tough, after a recent break up [ 1 Answers ]

So, if you are unfamiliar with my story, you can check out the link below to my original thread https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/torn-between-love-anger-96059.html. Here is where I am at right now: It's been a while since I have talked to my ex. But, I still find myself putting...

View more questions Search