Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Friend is lossing so much wieght can see her ribs
    What do I do about my friend she has lost loads of wieght and your starting to be able to see her ribs but now I'm starting skippin meals any advice:(:confused::confused::confused:
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Jan 25, 2009, 02:43 PM

I have a friend like that who lost a lot of weight in such a short period. I actually said something to her about it, even though I no how much it hurts. People with an eatting problem think that it's the way of life not that they need help.Tell her, research help, talk. And for you, go out to eat tell a close friend. Its not easy your moods change along with everything else. Save your friends life, my friend now can't even have a cup of coffee because her heart beats so fast her whole body hurts and she's always so weak. But you really need to find out what she's doing because if she's that skinny and she's working out that could be bad for her and her protein level is probably so low.. tell her to drink boosts because those drinks have a lot of protein if you need anything else I'm here
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 25, 2009, 03:01 PM

You need to get help right away. It could be a sign of anorexic. It is fatal, you know how many celebs die because of it? Your frie nds might be concerned about her weight and has started making herself throw up, it's a very sad but common thing for teens and above to feel that way :( There are many websites and organizations to help with those people.

World's Largest Pro Anorexia Site - 24 hr Posting

Getting Help for Anorexia and Bulimia

Jan 26, 2009, 01:24 PM

Thanks for the advice she refuses to listen to any one but now I'm starting to skip meals too!
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jan 26, 2009, 04:06 PM

You need to lead by example.. if you tell her to stop why are you doing the same behavior?

Maybe you could talk to her family and loved ones and stage an intervention.. that could be all that saves her.

You know how bad it is for your friend.. So why in the world are YOU doing it too?

Jan 27, 2009, 09:36 AM

I've had promblems like this before and now I remember all the things I felt too so I guess that's why I am doing it.I could try talk to her family but would they believe me?

Jan 27, 2009, 11:25 AM

Yes, tell her family to look at her.. they should believe you.. don't be scared.. you can do this

Jan 27, 2009, 12:33 PM

Ill try but she is a good friend shell hate me

Jan 27, 2009, 12:43 PM

At least she will be getting well again.. her life is more important than anything.. she will someday realize what you did was heroic.. You're in turn a great friend for trying to get her help

Jan 27, 2009, 12:53 PM

She's getting beter now thou and eating so I guess that's a start ill see if things get worse again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lossing weight [ 4 Answers ]

How do I loss weight in a week?

Why my dog is lossing weight [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old german shepherd called karly I rescured her about 3 months ago as she was all skin and bones and kept out side in the cold with no shelter and 3 other dogs who kept fighting with her for her food the proplem is why I have had her she will eat her food but she will be really...

Lossing Connectivity [ 5 Answers ]

I have two computers the first computer is hook straight to the modem then there is my computer which is hooked up through a 4 port wirless belkin router and it drops my connection constantly.Now it is a cheap router.but the two computer is located from room two roomnext to each other.Do some...

My hamster is lossing weight [ 4 Answers ]

My hamster is a winter white and she is about 4months old and she is unusually hyperactive and doesn't seem to be eating any food she has lost a lot of weight and she stores her food under the saw dust in her cage. Can you tell me why she is doing this. Do I need to take her to the vets.

Lossing weight [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all , I'm 16 weeks pregnant. Today I went for a monthly check up to my Gyn ,everything was fine but I lost 1 lb. instead of gaining weight.. I'm very much tensed as to what to eat and what not to and how I can I increase my weight . I 'm a non-veggie but only eat chicken and fish(that to...

View more questions Search