Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbeat Posts: 40, Reputation: -8

Oct 1, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Lossing weight
    Hi all ,
    I'm 16 weeks pregnant. Today I went for a monthly check up to my Gyn ,everything was fine but I lost 1 lb. instead of gaining weight.. I'm very much tensed as to what to eat and what not to and how I can I increase my weight . I 'm a non-veggie but only eat chicken and fish(that to rarely).. suggest me some healthy diet . I still have nausea and severe headache because of which I'm not able to eat and drink properly. Is tyson chicken healthy to eat??

Oct 2, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Please Reply!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 07:30 AM
    It is quite common to lose weight in early pregnancy.

Now, what DO you eat?

You need to eat from all of the food groups in pregnancy to give birth to a healthy child.

Oct 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    It is quite common to lose weight in early pregnancy.

Now, what DO you eat?

You need to eat from all of the food groups in pregnancy to give birth to a healthy child.

I don't feel like eating any fruits but still try to eat apple other than that eat a boiled egg daily and take veg.(green) in lunch n dinner.. I feel like eating more of veggie burgers and sandwitches from subway :o... is it OK to eat all this...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Well, I wouldn't eat like that if I were pregnant again.

You need a LOT of good healthy nutritious food. Actually it isn't YOU that needs the food as much as your baby needs the food for proper growth and healthy development of the baby.

Can you give me an example of all three daily meals?

Do you just eat a boiled egg... a green veggie and a burger or sandwich? Is this all you eat each day? Or do you eat more?

Oct 2, 2007, 08:35 AM
    I keep eating some or the other thing like morning I take breakfast which includes cereals and lemom juice then after an hour or two eat boiled eggs accompanied with some or the other snacks... in lunch I take vegetables curries (green beans,spinach, potatoes, okra,broccoli) with wheat roti(I'm an indian) and rice ,yogurt.. In evening aroung 4pm I eat apple... later around 6-7 pm I again take some snacks and later at night have my dinner which again includes rice , curries and roti... is that enough or I really need to eat more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I am on a Protein Diet, but not lossing much weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 6ft 4in and weigh 130Kgs,(lost 5kgs in 1month) I have been on the Protein Diet (Yes, where you do not have any carbohydrates in your diet) but only been eating protein and vegetables. However I am not losing much weight. What I have discovered is that maybe I am eating carbs in meals that...

My weight [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Going To Florida On May 12 And I Need To Lose 10-15 Pounds How Do I Do This Please Help?

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

My weight [ 2 Answers ]

I weigh 125lbs, 5'2 and I am 16 Is this a good weight for me? If not, what can I do?

View more questions Search