Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Older or younger
    OK this is my story I am 13 and 6'2 and 230 pounds and have dating problems, such as girls my age are almost utterly ruppisled by my looks bu fall in love with my personaliety.

So me and a close friend were getting closer and I deciede to ask her out she laughed in my face and the next day told everyone about it and I was the laughing stalk of the school.

And I wqas at my buds p[lace and he has a olde sister 17, and her 17 year old friends. And we talk abd its ovbivous there flirting with me and I find out from my buds sister they think I'm hot but when I tell people they laugh in my face and say you wish or somehting like that. And I just broke up with my girlfriend and I a very sad but can't do anything about it and thinking of asking one of those older girls out but I am scared to death of rejection as of I have had it a lot. And I am also worried they might start me into somehting (sex,drugs,acholchol) what should I do??

Any adivce

Any would be very appreactive:confused: :confused: :confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:09 AM
    A 13 year old boy and a 17 year old girl are in very different stages of life. Not a good idea. Focus on your friends for the time being. Trust me, not too far from now, you will be the hottie of the school. My first boyfriend was just like you. Tall, he had facial hair at 15. The first time I saw him I thought he was a teacher ((Not kidding)). I fell in "love" with him at 15. We dated for a few years. Now I LOVE tall guys. You will grow into who you are in time, give it time. Enjoy your youth, there will be plenty of time for dating in the future.

Sep 2, 2008, 02:18 AM
    The thing is I have ony had 1 girlfriend but I'm so afriad of rejection
    And me being a hottie seems impossible.
    And I already have a mustchae
    Vision Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:22 AM
    My point exactly. You are an early bloomer, which may seem like an issue and hindrance at 13, but will be a blessing at 15. Trust me. Things will start to look up soon. In the mean time, focus on what's truly important-- school, friends, and family.

Sep 2, 2008, 02:24 AM
    School starts in two days not even remotly close to family thanks to parents and friends are pissed off at me
    Vision Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:33 AM
    YAY for school starting!

I'm not close to most of my family either, just my sister. She's my best friend.

Why are friends mad at you?

Sep 2, 2008, 02:35 AM
    There mad because I got a new friend just moved to where I live and he wanted me to show him stuff around town and I kind of ditched my other friends for him and I got into a fight with a friend because he was fighting my other friend soi everyone hates me right before school starts how perfect huh?
    Vision Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Ask your parents if you can invite them all over and have a clumber party or video game party and call a truce. And introduce them to your new friend.

Sep 2, 2008, 02:42 AM
    My parents hate family and they say there too busy which there not because all I see them doing is watching t.v. orsleeping
    And they know chris
    Vision Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 02:46 AM
    No, I meant introduce your friends to the new friend. Have everyone over and play video games or just hang out and apologize so all is good before school starts, and things can be back to normal.

Sep 2, 2008, 02:47 AM
    I'll try

Sep 2, 2008, 02:49 AM
    I need some advice
    My ex Emma(LOVE OF MY LIFE) recently ended are reltionship and I am feeling incerbilby sad about it and want to get back together but it turns out she is bisexual and is already has a girlfriend I want to get back together with her and ii love jher so much what should I do??
    moneybagz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Comment on ChihuahuaMomma's post
    I tried it and it works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Younger woman, older man [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for a year now. Everything was going well and we were very happy. He recently went to the doctor and the doctor said that he has a prostate infection, that can later on lead to prostate cancer. We have not had any kind of sexual contact for more than 1 month, and it...

Younger lady and older man? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all I would like people's input here on what you all think the chances of this relationship succeeding. The woman I am seeing is 21 and me, well I am 36. Throughout my life I have always prided myself on keeping away from ladies who are significantly younger than I. I have always lectured...

Older Woman/Younger Man [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating someone 19 years younger than I am. He is 20 and I am 38, with 2 kids. We came together a year ago when he was in need of a friend and I in need of companionship. I have known him for about 2 years and we were friendly. When we started hanging out/talking, he told me he...

Older him.younger me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there, To start I am going to say that I'm in a little dilemma here. I am currently single but me and my ex boyfriend still share communication, he visits me regularly, and we love each other. Now this is where the problem comes in. I've known this guy at work for a while and at first I...

View more questions Search