Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavankumar.p.k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 05:19 AM
    Threaded or cpvc pipes or best?
    Supreme threaded pipes or cpvc pipes or best?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 10:32 AM

Hi Pavankumar...

I have never used the supreme UPVC tubing system so cannot comment on it, but I can tell you that CPVC has a terrific track record when installed as the tubing manufacturer requires... ;)

I would also extend myself here a bit and suggest that you look into PEX tubing, but only if you can rent a tool from the supplier as the required "crimping" tool can be expensive.

Glad to discuss more if you want, OK?

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do use for threaded cpvc to steel [ 2 Answers ]

A threaded cpvc coupler leads into a threaded steel reducer which in turn leads the hot water (irrelevant) but I have been using teflon tape to wrap around the cpvc's threaded male end to go into the receiving end of the threaded steal reducer.

CPVC against PPR pipes? [ 2 Answers ]

How would PPR and CPVC compare in terms of price, operating pressure, collapse pressure, and fire rating? From the meter to the house, is there a need for CPVC/PPR or would normal u-PVC do?

Copper to cpvc threaded connections [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can I connect cpvc threaded pipe adapters directly to corresponding male or female threaded copper adapters, and, using suitable pipe dope, get good reliable joints? I know there are threaded copper-to-glue cpvc conversion connectors available, but I have on hand a number of copper and cpvc...

Male Brass to Female CPVC Threaded Connections [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, I have been coming to this site for quite a while and this is the first time I have signed up and posted... My questions is in regards to a bathroom I am remodeling... The shower valves are Danze and I have a main shower valve and a 4-port diverter valve that goes to a rain...

CPVC threaded coupling to Brass nipple is leaking [ 5 Answers ]

I just installed a new sink in my garage using CPVC for the plumbing run. Never used CPVC before. Where I came through the wall, I used a CPVC female threaded fitting with ears on it to fasten to the wall stud. I then screwed a 4" brass nipple to it with teflon tape and attached the valve to the...

View more questions Search