Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karamhamadeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 01:30 PM
    CPVC against PPR pipes?
    How would PPR and CPVC compare in terms of price, operating pressure, collapse pressure, and fire rating?

From the meter to the house, is there a need for CPVC/PPR or would normal u-PVC do?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 17, 2010, 08:09 AM

PPR pipes come in many flavors, Click on;
    PPR pipes
    What flavor are you referring to?
    Back to you, Tom
    karamhamadeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Dear Tom,

I am inferring to normal CPVC pipe, not the composites... However for the special applications which require temperatures higher than 70 deg, normal PPR wouldn't do and CPVC would be a better substitute ( am I mistaken? )?

I have been asked for an advice to an investor who wants to invest in CPVC (flowguard) pipe manufacturing in a region in the Middle east where only PPR is used for cold and hot water applications. The purpose of my questions is to assess the value of the investment.

Appreciate any info...

Cheers
    Jack

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comparison o cpvc vs other plastic options like PPR, ABS, UPVC, PE [ 13 Answers ]

Dear friends I am looking for comparison data to support my argument that CPVC is reliable, better and economical hot and cold water system in comprison to PPR, ABS, UPVC,and pE Cn somebody hlp me with these comparisons. Your support and help will be highly appreciated

Difference between cpvc pipe and ppr pipe [ 0 Answers ]

What is difference between cpvc pipe and ppr pipe , rate and quality wise ?

PPr vs cpvc pipe- which pipe is better for plumbing & why? [ 0 Answers ]

PPR vs CPVC pipe, which better for plumbing & why?

CPVC vs. PPR plumbing, which one is better for high rise apartment buildings? [ 0 Answers ]

We are into high rise apartment building construction and sales business. Can anyone suggest which one among PPR and CPVC plumbing is better for high rise residential apartment buildings? Saroj Prasad PANERU from Nepal

View more questions Search