Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2007, 04:44 PM
    I think its her life, and none of your business, and speculating about it is a perfect waste of your time. Absolutely no good can come of this and speaking to her friends about her is not a great sign.
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Sep 27, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Her friend came to me.
    Makiavelic76 Posts: 96, Reputation: 14

Sep 28, 2007, 12:28 AM
    I got to agree with Talaniman. Now, she shouldn`t be your concern, I mean about her ways. What she does, what she did, what she will do about HER life, it`s her own business. If you heard that, well I know that sucks since you still have feelings around, but in the mid term you should be happy you save yourself from a gold digger.
    What I should be concerned is if she gets married with this guy, well it would be to deal something it`s favorable for both of us about how to be close to your child.
    She's not the one for you, but your little guy IS. You must separate this feelings now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2007, 04:58 AM
    her friend came to me.
    Your reply to well meaning friends

I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crushedovernover
    ok so here is the scoop. I have not spoker to her but one of her friends told me what has been going on. Her friend is disgusted by her behavour. She took my son to florida to see this guy that she just met. We live in canada he lives in florida. He is 36 and I hear he has money. 3 cars a truck corvette and something else. So im preety pissed she took him to florida. But now my buddys girlfriend said that my ex told her that she wants to marry this guy after only knowing him for 2 months and out of the 2 months only hung out with him for 3 solid weeks. Should I be worried. I know its over but this is kinda heartbreaking. I mean a week before we broke up she wanted me to ask her to marry her now she wants this new guy becuase he has money and she likes the idea. Do you htink it is a phase ? So right now i guess she is in a long distance relationship. But she is so nieve to think that this guy is only sleeping with her. 36 and has money living in florida he probly has multiple girls. Women what do you think..
    Come back from hospital stay, and what a mess. Sorry you're all rattled, but listen up!

What the guy does and has is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
    Should you be worried... NO not about her... be concerned for your son.
    You claim you know it's over... That's BULL**** You are in DENIAL
    Do we think it is a phase... WHO CARES! It's her life.. YOU are also going through PHASES and should be working on them and not dumb speculation about her life.
    You guess she's in a long distance relationship... STOP guessing what she thinks, feels, or does not feel.
    She is so nieve?????? Look in the mirror and observe a real nieve person!

This is what THIS woman thinks.. what's more.. I think that you should shift your priorities to yourself and your son. No matter what she does, you will always be his father and you have rights... secure those rights and work on securing a stable and loving future (no matter where he is) THIS IS LIFE.. and many fathers have to share their children. So.. no matter what she does, SUCK IT UP and MOVE ON. If she is a gold-digger, so be it, as long as she takes good care of your son.

Keep chewing on the same old crap and you'll get lockjaw.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crushedovernover
    ok well im preety PISSED I just found out that about 2 weeks agi she took my son to florida to go see the guy she left me for. SHE TOOK MY FUGGIN SON. I wanna call her and yell. I WONT>> NC all the way. BUT
    Well, she probably knew how you would act and was not ready for a drama.

She is his mother, and she can take him anywhere she wishes. You are not divorced with dual custody. Now, if she is going to live there, she might have to ask for your permission through legal channels.

Did you work on any list yet? The reasons for being angry at her should be longer than the list of all the wonderful times you had by now. Getting upset and cleaning that mental house of your's is very important so keep on working at it. Don't fall into a fantasy "what if" world.. it's not going to do you any good. Honey, face reality and grow from here - the sooner, the better.

Anger needs a vent, look for a safe way to release it.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I think its her life, and none of your business, and speculating about it is a perfect waste of your time. Absolutely no good can come of this and speaking to her friends about her is not a great sign.
    Talaniman... got the spread it message again.

Listen up Crushed... you are wasting way too much time with your speculations and guesses... Your main concern should be yourself (and I don't mean a better self with her and the kid.. that's a fantasy) Work on reality and dream new dreams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restraining Order - Repeat Violence [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a restraining order against him and he has asked me To go speak to the person who ordered the restraining order and ask that Person to drop the order because he says it is my fault that it was placed on Him. I am afraid if I do that according to Florida law this would be...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Crank up civic, run motor, stall and click fast, repeat? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, my 95 Civic 1.6L Vtec has been running great until recently. A few weeks ago my RPM gauge starting jumping around like crazy on the highway but the motor didn't seem (by sound) to be revving any higher or lower. It did this intermitantly for two weeks then on day it just cut off at highway...

Theft, fraud over $5000 (repeat offense) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know what the possible punishment for a repeat offense of theft over $5000. The first offense I was given a conditional sentence, and I made a bad choice and did something similar. I would really appreciate anyone's opinion and/or experience in this matter.

Why does history repeat with the following? [ 3 Answers ]

OK people I have witnessed some interesting behaviour on both sides of the sexes and I've lived through some of these situations on one side or the other but ultimately it's just left me wondering how different people answer some of these questions.. some of them are way way more heavily usually...

View more questions Search